M11 Card - How To And What Cam?

Alan Pee

Reaction score
Can one programme the M11 card with Cas Interface2? If so how does one do that? I understand thats its programmed in phoenix mode just like the tit card. So can one use the tit option on Cas2 software with the add-on? Then with what cams does it work? Plse help anyone. Thanks

emcone10

Reaction score
Hi, Sorry To Steal The Thread But Wonder Boy Can You Tell Me What You Use To Program Your M11 I Have Purchased One Of These Today But Can Not Get It To Work With My Infinity Phonix And M2 2 Proggy.

I Have Tried Various M2 Patches With Conax But All I Ge T Is A Registered File Is Missing Error ?

I Have Set Infinty To 357 Pheonix Mode Please Help

Regards Emcone

wonderbar1

Reaction score
im using reloaded 1.10 at the moment ,as for emcone phoenix 3.38, m11 progy in com 1 programmer on mp3usb ,works straight away here

emcone10

Reaction score
Cheers Wonderbar, Do You Think I May Have A Fault Card And Is There Any Way Of Checking They Havent Given Me A Dud

wonderbar1

Reaction score
th e only file at the minute to use is conaq and its gone off ,no file available yet

emcone10

Reaction score
Can You Tell Me What Version Of M2 U Are Using And A Link To Get It

Please ?

emcone10

Reaction score
only meee!, problem sorted had to use a neat little program called eclea 2.0

this is a registry editer locater.

Once i located the error source with this util and deleated the dodgy m2 file rebooted and reloaded new m2, and nowive been watching conax for the last 48hrs

wicked !