Magic Cam

biggie_1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SATELLITE
My Location
SATELLITE CAMS
hi ppl
i got magic cam and i just updated my cam with pentacrypt 1.11 i'm only getting spice platinum i want to get multivision channels on hotbird can any one help me how to get the multivison channels please.
i will be very greatfull

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
biggie_1 said:
hi ppl
i got magic cam and i just updated my cam with pentacrypt 1.11 i'm only getting spice platinum i want to get multivision channels on hotbird can any one help me how to get the multivison channels please.
i will be very greatfull

You will not get what you want with a magic cam, things have moved on since then. You could reflash the cam to Matrix but only certain models will reflash.

I have split the above thread to remove thread from a three year old archive

McDude

Reaction score
This is a bit of along shot as i no longer have MM, but wouldn't fun/golcard with via2 files clear TPS? Give it a try, although as topper says if possible it would be better to convert your cam to MR

biggie_1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SATELLITE
My Location
SATELLITE CAMS
hi ppl
by mistake i have messed up dreamload on my magic cam can some one help me how to put the dreamload back on the magic cam so i can put the new file on to the magic cam.
thank you

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
I am assuming you just have the message dreamload now
Click on this link here to read the sticky on how to change it to MR or click on this one to read how to put it to MM pent 1.1 or later

biggie_1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SATELLITE
My Location
SATELLITE CAMS
no the massage is not dreamload it was before, but now the message keep saying initialising then it gose off then it comes back saing initialising. i dn't know what to do