man utd v man city

DJJE

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Arcelik AS-510D CI
Blue Zeta cam funcard 2. Cas 2 interface with add-on
My Location
UK
Can anyone give me a link to watch the man utd v man city game on the web anywhere. The game is on Saturday at 3pm and is not on sky. Thanks.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Hi DJJE,
it's on TPS Star, and if you have an ART card you can watch it on ART Sport 4.
Try a search for "LJ's Live Football" on Google, including the quotes, for a full list of all available games. You will tend to find more channels and feeds nearer to the kick off.
Best wishes
Mickha

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
DJJE said:
Can anyone give me a link to watch the man utd v man city game on the web anywhere. The game is on Saturday at 3pm and is not on sky. Thanks.

Yes, LJ's site is the one to use. I suppose you should read a little bit befoe posting as every second post here about football answers the same question..

DJJE

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Arcelik AS-510D CI
My Location
UK
Thanks for that.

DJJE

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Arcelik AS-510D CI
My Location
UK
I was actually after a web site where I can watch the game on the web. I am not looking for a web site which gives me information on which satellites I can watch it on.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
DJJE said:
I was actually after a web site where I can watch the game on the web. I am not looking for a web site which gives me information on which satellites I can watch it on.
No chance of that DJJE, not even on the Manchester sites. If live streams were possible why would anyone bother with cams, cards etc.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
There are all sorts of advertising on the web to see premier games live on your PC for very low money, I believe this is not serious and looks to me like a scam.

spinner

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
echostar 3600
My Location
uk
I read that the qaulity of the picture from poor bandwith due to an overload on these sites is not that good to start with

spinner