Manhattan Starlight 5900+ Help

Barleti

Reaction score
Hi there i have a manhattan starlight 5900 Plus receiver and i am trying to get some channels which have Symbol RAte of 32000 but i can not seem to get a signal
I have a 90cm dish and im sure the channels work but for some reason i cant get it.
Now i've heard that it is probably becasue of The S/R 32000 and some receivers have problems with these
Can anyone help me with this and know how i can fix it

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Seen the same problem reported with one of the Humax receivers as well, pulled the DigitalB channels in on my Dreambox, but they are encrypted, couldn't get them or even find the transponder with an XPremium receiver. Have you looked to see if you can add the extra symbol rate in the receiver menu?

Barleti

Reaction score
Well i'm not sure i'm quite new to this but i have tried putting the symbol rate and it just doesnt detect it, there's no signal
The DigitAlb package is very good and has premiership and good movies on it but it is now available only through a Conax module and you have to call them and ask for a smart card
subscription for 1year is £120 and they give u a free Conax module

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Trouble is that I haven't got any other receivers to test on it, will check around though.