Mark's pin-cussion

BarMoo

Post Meister
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xPace 430N, 1xNokia MM9800, 1xNokia 80cm Sat Dish, 1xGibertini 120cm, Big Fat Furry Puss
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
So my thread on "Who has what and where" has died: rather like my last hot-headed reply to Zansi's request for the same information for some other purpose - has seemingly died. I never know if I have actually posted something ?

Doesn't matter, I was still rather pissed that someone might be able to do this (provide the info) faster than me. Bugger :-) Anally-retentive or, ego: you decide! 'Over Production of testosterone on a NG' should be a legal offence.

You will understand when I say that the bloody thing has taken me two weeks to build - without the help from a Nancy building-program - just a combo of Netscape Composer and HTML programming. Its still not finished: but, it works.

It took me two days to work out how to 'make' a 'close window' button (that 'closed a window'!).

We dyegrass. Its looks very sexy :-)

However, I do have a question (get there eventually).

Will I be allowed to promote it (to any degree) on this board? Will any of you endorse it (please)? I am positively virginal with all of this kind of stuff. It seems that ideas are fine; but, everything after that has consequences.

Anyway, until a moderator informs me of what is 'allowed' on the board - I won't post the address again.

*For Site Moderator's* I will soon have a demo version avaiable that will be used for testing. If you post me a personal request for the temp address I will let you have it. It would be nice if you guys let me know what you think.

Immediate, light-hearted, responses welcome ?

Have Fun,

Mark.

BarMoo

Post Meister
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xPace 430N, 1xNokia MM9800, 1xNokia 80cm Sat Dish, 1xGibertini 120cm, Big Fat Furry Puss
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
Just checking that I posted it. Carry on.

Mark.

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
I'll have a pint of whatever you're on

BarMoo

Post Meister
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
2old,

Whatever. Are you interested in the FAQ site I spoke about ?

Mark.

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
We're happy to see links to non-commercial sites which provide good info on satellite technologies.
Commercial links are ok too but only on the main site, in concultation with the site administrator.

2old

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Mail me the link when you're ready mark, I'd like to see how you've done it.

Rolf

BarMoo

Post Meister
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
I'd like to see what it looks like too, LOL :-)

You know that Netscape and IE4 fall-out with each other as often as i'm always upsetting Zansi (good job he lives in Portugal - he'd probably come round and bash me);-)

Anyway, things are on the mend on </the><'interoperability'></side> so, thanks for your interest so far :-)

I bet Martin has already finished updating his SATCURE site !!

Well get there. Got to dash.

Have Fun,

Mark.