Matrix cam stuttering pls help..

cosmodk

Reaction score
Well i just got myself a Matrix Revolution cam, and put it in the reciever..(yearh yearh i know nokia 9902s :) however i modded it with the power thing)

I am of course a total newbie to the world of Cams, and started trying to
get it to decode some channels.

I did the Hardware power modification required on the nokia ofcourse, and the cam is successfully found by the reciever in the cam menus.

When i go to any channel with the cam inserted it trys to decode, but comes with a VERY digitized picture, and shifts from that to black and back again with stuttering sound. It keeps going like this even if i try to switch to a channel like Tv3 Denmark on my Viaccess embedded in the reciever. It seems to clear decoded channels just fine, but its impossible to watch, looks like the dish isent aligned properly and the signal is way to week.. But its not.

When i pull the Matrix Revolution cam out everything works fine again, and the CI works fine on my conax cam as well, when i insert that.

Anybody got any ideas? to what could be wrong? What am I doing wrong?

Kind Regards
//cosmodk

gauros

Reaction score
Hello mate, what firmware have you got on your Mrev cam

gauros

netjunkie

Reaction score
gauros said:
you should use the latest fimware that is MRev 106 and you can find it here http://www.paytv.ws/attachment.php?attachmentid=433

gauros
i have an unpatched humax vaci5300 last night i successfully updated my Mrev cam to 2.06 using 2 fun6 cards. everything went great but are switching off then on to TVE international (FTA) to help initialise the cam my humax gets stuck in a "initialising CI module" loop. I don't have a cas2 or another reciever. is there anything i can do? will a patched humax be any better?

netjunkie

gauros

Reaction score
i think a patcked humax is better, but the only way ro errrare the data in your cam nor is with cass.

gauros