My Satellite Setup
GBsat 2CI0,
80cm dish,
SG2100 motor,
Matrix reborn cam,
Cas 3 programmer
My Location
Northern Ireland
I've noticed a matrix reloaded cam on ebay, the seller says that Matrix Rev 2.25 has been loaded onto it. Is it possible to do this? Or is it better to get a Matrix Revolutions cam instead? I have a Matrix Rev cam myself, but I wanted to get one for my sister. I don't want to buy her any old rubbish. Thanks for any advice. With my cam I was able to receive all the Cabo channels until the middle of Sept, now I can only get Fox and Foxlife on Cabo with the proper key. I'm happy enough with these 2 channels as the programmes aren't too bad, but is it possible to retrieve the others, or will I give up trying? (I did have mrv2.24 on my cam, but I updated it to 2.25 to receive Mediapark).

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
MRB3.00 is out there and will work on the MR and MRV cams

T-E-E-N-A

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
GBsat 2CI0,
80cm dish,
SG2100 motor,
Matrix reborn cam,
Cas 3 programmer
My Location
Northern Ireland
Channel Hopper said:
MRB3.00 is out there and will work on the MR and MRV cams

Thanks Channel Hopper. So do you think I should go ahead and get the Matrix Reloaded cam on Ebay and put the MRB3.00 onto it? By the way can I use my UCAS v1.3 to update the cam?

T-E-E-N-A

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
GBsat 2CI0,
80cm dish,
SG2100 motor,
Matrix reborn cam,
Cas 3 programmer
My Location
Northern Ireland
Ok now I've went and bought the Matrix reloaded cam on ebay, only £20. Anyway I have just read that the Matrix reloaded is an old cam and doesn't work with MRB3.00. It only works on D+ and crashes when trying to get other channels. Is this true? Or can I go ahead and put MRB 3.00 on it? I put it on my Matrix rev cam and everything seems to be fine, but I'm a bit worried about the Reloaded cam. Any advice would be much appreciated.

pietro1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pace 2600CI, Fracarro Penta 85Cm Dish + Invacom 0.3db Quad LNB
My Location
U.K / Italy / Switzerland
T-E-E-N-A said:
Ok now I've went and bought the Matrix reloaded cam on ebay, only £20. Anyway I have just read that the Matrix reloaded is an old cam and doesn't work with MRB3.00. It only works on D+ and crashes when trying to get other channels. Is this true? Or can I go ahead and put MRB 3.00 on it? I put it on my Matrix rev cam and everything seems to be fine, but I'm a bit worried about the Reloaded cam. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Sorry,
shouId have bought a Matrix Reborn or Revo cam. The best and latest cam is the REBORN, you can use MBR3.02, MRTV117a & MRV2.25 files!

* BTW You cannot convert a Reloaded to a Reborn!

adrianmac

Reaction score
How can I load a mrev cam with mbr3.02 using a cas interface

thankyou Mac

pietro1 said:
Sorry,
shouId have bought a Matrix Reborn or Revo cam. The best and latest cam is the REBORN, you can use MBR3.02, MRTV117a & MRV2.25 files!

T-E-E-N-A

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
GBsat 2CI0,
80cm dish,
SG2100 motor,
Matrix reborn cam,
Cas 3 programmer
My Location
Northern Ireland
pietro1 said:
Sorry,

The Matrix reloaded I bought said This cam has revolutions software MRV2.24 mediapark loaded and if I wanted to pay an extra £10 I could get Matrix Reborn software loaded onto it.

I've been doing a lot of reading up on this and a lot of people said they have success with the MRB3.00 on their Matrix Reloaded cams, but they cannot use the laptop to update once the MRB file is on the cam. I might just try to install the MRB file and if it doesn't work, then £20 isn't really that much money to lose. You learn by your mistakes.

claasi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
105 cm motor dish with 75E to 45 W - Openbox 820 CI
My Location
Germany- Munich
As long as you stick to the mrb overworked version for MR and Mrv CAM's you are ok. The official ones will crash on certain channels and you will need a CAS interface afterwards. There wer two mrv Versions. One which worked for all except D+ and one which only worked for D+

Besides once you have mrb on your CAM you will not be able to go back to MR or Mrv Soft with Lappi.

for-it

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
FTe & Clones, Samsung Dsr9000 Via CI+Matrix Rld, Mirage1010E, BigSat Dsr 6500 .Pabs 120 cm.etc...
My Location
Oporto-Portugal
You can have this info to put cabo and d+ at , and to transform the cams how you wish at zackyfilespointcom, you have there all you need like to put a reloaded working like reborn etc.

T-E-E-N-A

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
GBsat 2CI0,
80cm dish,
SG2100 motor,
Matrix reborn cam,
Cas 3 programmer
My Location
Northern Ireland
T-E-E-N-A said:

Ok, when I received the cam it had mrb 3.0 modified installed. Everything has been working fine up until now. As expected the channels are switching to Nagra 2 one by one. I'm not bothered about D+ as I could never receive it anyway, so I don't know what I'm missing, but I love TV Cabo. Is there anything that is working with TV Cabo at the moment? Is there anything I can do with the above Cam I got for my Sister and my own Cam which is a Matrix Rev also with mrb 3.0 installed? I know I'll need a Cas 2 or 3 to install other software. I've been looking for keys constantly and there are Ideea and RSA keys which is double dutch to me, but nothing I could use, but I have a feeling it is more than a key change this time. I still have about 30 Cabo channels opening, but they are dwindling as the days go by. Any advice would be much appreciated, even if I need to get another Cam. Thanks guys.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
At some point, when the maximum sales of newer CAM types has been achieved, sopmebody will release firmware for the Matrix CAMs that allows access to the Nagra 2 channels.

Its a waiting game, what you have is not obselete.

T-E-E-N-A

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
GBsat 2CI0,
80cm dish,
SG2100 motor,
Matrix reborn cam,
Cas 3 programmer
My Location
Northern Ireland
Channel Hopper said:
At some point, when the maximum sales of newer CAM types has been achieved, sopmebody will release firmware for the Matrix CAMs that allows access to the Nagra 2 channels.

Its a waiting game, what you have is not obselete.

Thanks Channel Hopper, at least that is a bit of hope. I only hope that like before Fox and Foxlife will be left, but it is doubtful.

kiki1968

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
kiki
My Location
holland
T-E-E-N-A said:
Ok, when I received the cam it had mrb 3.0 modified installed. Everything has been working fine up until now. As expected the channels are switching to Nagra 2 one by one. I'm not bothered about D+ as I could never receive it anyway, so I don't know what I'm missing, but I love TV Cabo. Is there anything that is working with TV Cabo at the moment? Is there anything I can do with the above Cam I got for my Sister and my own Cam which is a Matrix Rev also with mrb 3.0 installed? I know I'll need a Cas 2 or 3 to install other software. I've been looking for keys constantly and there are Ideea and RSA keys which is double dutch to me, but nothing I could use, but I have a feeling it is more than a key change this time. I still have about 30 Cabo channels opening, but they are dwindling as the days go by. Any advice would be much appreciated, even if I need to get another Cam. Thanks guys.
At this moment cabo nagra2 works whit matrix reborn3.08 file cabo ok d+not fix, for Revelutions/RELOAD cam you have to wait for exemple modeficie mrb3.08 for matrix rev or reload just like now there is a file for matrixrv/matrix Reload whit d+ fix(only d+)other providers deleted.Best cam at this moment is the dragon cam whit d+fix and cabo nagra2 fix tps and + and you can put the alladin keys whit you remote control.Sorry for mine englisch.

T-E-E-N-A

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
GBsat 2CI0,
80cm dish,
SG2100 motor,
Matrix reborn cam,
Cas 3 programmer
My Location
Northern Ireland
kiki1968 said:
At this moment cabo nagra2 works whit matrix reborn3.08 file cabo ok d+not fix, for Revelutions/RELOAD cam you have to wait for exemple modeficie mrb3.08 for matrix rev or reload just like now there is a file for matrixrv/matrix Reload whit d+ fix(only d+)other providers deleted.Best cam at this moment is the dragon cam whit d+fix and cabo nagra2 fix tps and + and you can put the alladin keys whit you remote control.Sorry for mine englisch.

Thanks Kiki1968, your English is very good, don't worry. That is a great help also, I shall look out for those type of files if and when they appear. I am currently looking at the Cas 2/3 interface to modify my cams. Does anyone think this is a good offer. _http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5867812410&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1 ? I know the Cas 3 probably is the better one to get, but I think that may be more for the expert.

claasi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Germany- Munich
TVCabo N2 files or emu is currently not available. Those channels still open are in N1. Mrb 3.08 opens D+ on 30W and Astra.

The CAS2 + is the same like CAS 3 except that it can't program cards. If you just want to program CAMS, like Dragon which is supported, this cas2 + would be a choice.

If you want to stick to Matrix CAMS a normal and now older Cas 2 will do too.

The choose is yours :-)

T-E-E-N-A

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
GBsat 2CI0,
80cm dish,
SG2100 motor,
Matrix reborn cam,
Cas 3 programmer
My Location
Northern Ireland
claasi said:
TVCabo N2 files or emu is currently not available. Those channels still open are in N1. Mrb 3.08 opens D+ on 30W and Astra.

The CAS2 + is the same like CAS 3 except that it can't program cards. If you just want to program CAMS, like Dragon which is supported, this cas2 + would be a choice.

If you want to stick to Matrix CAMS a normal and now older Cas 2 will do too.

The choose is yours :-)

Thanks Claasi

T-E-E-N-A

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
GBsat 2CI0,
80cm dish,
SG2100 motor,
Matrix reborn cam,
Cas 3 programmer
My Location
Northern Ireland
I'm just wondering, as you guys say you can get new firmware, but it is for D+ only, if I could get another cam just for D+ and use my Matrix cams for other firmware, or vice versa what would be a good cheap cam to get? I've noticed a guy on Ebay selling a Matrix Reborn with 3.08 installed and another with 3.10 for less than £40 each, is this good? Bearing in mind all I really want at the moment is 30w, I can't see me becoming an expert in the near future, I'm lucky I've got this far, LOL. I'm assuming I can convert these cams using the Cas 2 if I get any other type of cam. Thanx :)

claasi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Germany- Munich
The new Reborn version which came out on Monday (mrb 3.10) has a TVCabo N2 implementation ;)

Joaule

Reaction score
My Location
Ground Hole
watch out for CAS2 or CAS3 imitations! You'll have problems with recent versions of CAS Studio! Have a look at duolabsdotcom before you buy.

T-E-E-N-A

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
GBsat 2CI0,
80cm dish,
SG2100 motor,
Matrix reborn cam,
Cas 3 programmer
My Location
Northern Ireland
Cheers guys. ;)