Matrix Reloaded 1.10 or latest!

abder

Reaction score
Hi gauros and others

I need an updated version of Matrix Reloaded Software (Firmware), at the moment I have 1.081, and probably the most recent version is 1.10, do you know where I can download it from?. I have tried paytv, but could not get access though I am a member.
I have Elvis Programmer and 2 x FunCard 6, Imay also need something called Flash Loader, where do I get that from?

Summary: I need MR 1.10 and Flash Loader.
Cheers.

sat novice

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5500 Super,SG2100,Raven 90 cm,42east to 30west,36" of CRT,Freeview from Crystal Palace,6.1 surround,Custom PC,Wireless network.
My Location
Birth Place of Radio
Hi abder, have a look for MRL 1.10 and the loader flash on either satdudz or toecutters den.
Both of those forums will require you to register though,before you can get at what you need.
Hope this helps you.

abder

Reaction score
sat novice said:
Hi abder, have a look for MRL 1.10 and the loader flash on either satdudz or toecutters den.
Both of those forums will require you to register though,before you can get at what you need.
Hope this helps you.
Hi sat_novice,
Thanks, but I have tried with both forums and all I get is this "
Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator.
"

sat novice

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5500 Super,SG2100,Raven 90 cm,42east to 30west,36" of CRT,Freeview from Crystal Palace,6.1 surround,Custom PC,Wireless network.
My Location
Birth Place of Radio
O.K abder it looks like they may have closed the option for new membership for a while,the only other board/forum that I know of (and use) is deansplace.
Failing that I would recommend that you have a look at nobbly's big link list on this site on the front page.
All the best chap.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Also Tony Doe's File centre, listed in the satellite forums section.