matrix with laptop

tareqs

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
non
Dear all
i have a dell laptob and xp windows, atried to program my cam witht the laptob but when i try to give the driver for the cam it give me Everytime I insert a PC Card it detects it as a PCMCIA MTD-0002 device,
no matter what PC Card I use

can anyone help me how to solve this issue please
best regard to all

Satslut

Dumb Satellite Babe
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5500CIP
Force 1145S
Pace 2600
SS2 pci & USB
Channel master 1.8m
1.2m & HH motor
AMD 64 bit, Linux & Windows XP2
My Location
Ibiza, Spain
tareqs said:
Dear all
i have a dell laptob and xp windows, atried to program my cam witht the laptob but when i try to give the driver for the cam it give me Everytime I insert a PC Card it detects it as a PCMCIA MTD-0002 device,

best regard to all

Goto http://www.sa-conputer-systems.com there you will find the necessary software and a tutorial on how to use a matrix on a laptop. But it does not work on all laptops, I have found that the older the laptop the more chance it has of working, probably the proccessing rate.

stive meister

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
JDHJVHSJKV
My Location
evrywhere
tareqs said:
Dear all

best regard to all
you must intall service pack 2 to recognize your cam
it work 100%
i program the matrix with this

bob1947

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar 2110Ci Via. 2 dishes, 1 60 and 1 90cm.
Astra 19/28 and Hotbird 13 e MR cam. and an ancient Winphoenix antique Smartmouse programmer and a few 16f 84 cards!
My Location
sw england
stive meister said:
you must intall service pack 2 to recognize your cam
it work 100%
i program the matrix with this

Hi Guys
I'm new to this site, so sorry if someone has already asked this sorry.
I have a matrix revolution cam and also want to program by laptop to save buying a programmer. (My laptop is ancient.) As I understand it, you need Win 98 onwards. (Mine still has 95 but I'll get it upgraded if it might work)
I've seen the how to program the MR cam etc. pages, on site but, 1. where do you get the update files?
and 2. do they have the patch to fix the TPS changes?
I can't get into to Toecutters as they want a referral from someone.
Bob

adn

Reaction score
bob1947 said:
Hi Guys
I'm new to this site, so sorry if someone has already asked this sorry.
I have a matrix revolution cam and also want to program by laptop to save buying a programmer. (My laptop is ancient.) As I understand it, you need Win 98 onwards. (Mine still has 95 but I'll get it upgraded if it might work)
I've seen the how to program the MR cam etc. pages, on site but, 1. where do you get the update files?
and 2. do they have the patch to fix the TPS changes?
I can't get into to Toecutters as they want a referral from someone.
Bob
Hi, no need to have referral from someone. You can get upagte file from w w w dot gxmax dot com.

My laptop is HP omnibook xe4100 with XP pro and sp2 pack. It works fine but have to reboot after each update.

good luck

system32

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1234..search for more
i have toshiba laptop and need to know how to update my mrv = info loader 1.00

i got these drivers but dont know procedure which driver to take and which loader to use.

bob1947

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Astra 19/28 and Hotbird 13 e MR cam. and an ancient Winphoenix antique Smartmouse programmer and a few 16f 84 cards!
My Location
sw england
system32 said:
i have toshiba laptop and need to know how to update my mrv = info loader 1.00

i got these drivers but dont know procedure which driver to take and which loader to use.

Hi
I just managed to upgrade my old HP 5500 laptop upto Win 98 se and following advice on http://www.matrixcam.com/laptop.htm and http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=659
Ucas Downloader tool and upd file from www.gxmax.com
successfully updated my MR cam. There may be a bit of fiddling about to get the laptop to recognise the cam as a DVB thingy.
Most of the info and files can be found on this site.
Bob

bob1947

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
sw england
adn said:
Hi, no need to have referral from someone. You can get upagte file from w w w dot gxmax dot com.

My laptop is HP omnibook xe4100 with XP pro and sp2 pack. It works fine but have to reboot after each update.

good luck

Hi
Managed to get my MR updated (see my other posting below)
Had to upgrade to Win98 (got that off the net too.)
Thanks for advice.
Bob