matrix

Aloski

Reaction score
Thanks, ford,
That's an interesting question. Basically I would like to know the same. I acquired a week ago a MatrixCam for £ 115 in a satellite shop. I suppose this was highly overcharged.
What do I get for it?
Just a few channels in French. For example:
"Action" [ not really fascinating movies]
A channel called Mangas
A channel called Encyclope [ encyclopedia], not really fascinating
A classical music channel
A history channel [ in French], a bit broing sometimes.
AB Motor: Programms about cars - in French
Animaux: As the title says: About animals. - in French
Chasse: As the title says: All about chasing animals, fishing, ect. - in French
and
a couple of monotonous mature content programm called XXL.

I am very dissatisfied.
The seller told me I could see loads of French and Spanish Channels.
As however I do not recieve up to now Hispasat [ West 30 degrees]
I don't recieve any of the Spanish channels.

Yes, what am I supposed to recieve with MatrixCam without using extra cards??
And how much should a MatrixCam usually cost?

thanks

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Is your CAM a matrix reloaded and what version of software is loaded on it?

You need to have the latest version, more software is also in the pipeline.

The MR CAM appears to be selling for substantially less than that on most online stores, but bear in mind that online stores very often have practically zero overheads.

PS. You will not get the Spanish channels on Hispasat with anything at the moment.

Snowy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Aberdeenshire
Hello people,

I posted a question like this a few days ago, (see what should my new MR open?). Not many replies I'm afraid. However, I have lots more channele open that are listed here, although I can see Astra 19E 28E Sirius and Hotbird with my Toroidal dish. I just need to know what encryptions I should be able to de-crypt please???

Oh, MR 1.08 is the latest?

Cheers,

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You will receive the channels that are normally listed in the readme of a 6 in 1 file, plus I believe TV CABO. To view the channels on Thor and or Taquilla on 19.2E, then you will need a Titanium card as well.

guiri

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester, UK
Taquilla (including x) and a few other channels are currently open on an MR1.080 with no card - provider 0064 key 0D according to toecutters.

I just found this whilst playing with my season - didn't need it :D .

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Thanks guiri, starting to get left behind with all the changes. :)

guiri

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester, UK
If you blink they'll be gone again anyway O-no !

This is the list of channels that I can get on 19E on Digital Plus for Spanish lovers (plus all the FTA of course, apologies if any included below):

24 horas
Barca tv
c+cine1,2,3
Calle13
Cartoon net
Caza y pesca
Cinemania
Cinemania azul
Cinemania rojo
Clasico
Cosmopolitan
Dcine espanol
disney+1
Documania
Eurosport
Expansion
Fox kids
Galavision
Nick - paramount
people + arts
Playhouse
Real madrid tv
taquilla (incl x)
telenovelas
Viajar

Snowy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Aberdeenshire
Guys,

A good smattering of bits available then, but I'm struggling with my next step forward in this world: I can find keys, say for instance this latest news about 0064 OD for Taquilla, but assuming that I load them into the MR correctly with my remote, not sure if they are then being used by the MR. In other words still don't seem to be able to open progs as expected. Do I need to do something else?

Keep it up, I like to get answers m8s.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Also with MR 1.080....Hotbird: TPS channels, Multivision.....Sirius: Ticket 1 & 2 TV1000 with Cinema 1 to 3

guiri

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester, UK
Snowy said:
Do I need to do something else?
Hi Snowy. Some people have reported that their Seca II keys are resetting in the MR so you could check that they are still the same as entered.

Is it just Seca II you are having probs with or is it everything with your MR?

Snowy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Aberdeenshire
Quiri,

Not so much as having problems, more a lack of understanding in this new to me area. Actually I've managed to get Taq using the update you suggested, so many thanks for that m8.

One thing I'd like to know is when changing keys in MR should I first press the set default key, as one advisor suggests? When I do this the screen goes black and I have to re-boot. This also seems to put my new keys back to what they were. I still get confused by the ID and Providers bit up front of new keys info, i.e. not always sure which ones in MR to change.

Cheers for any help people of the Forum.

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
The MR is a good cam, the most used cam on the sat seen. When they first came out they where the bees nees.

Over time some providers have moved to more powerful coding, just to combat the MR. As it stands now the MR is still worth having, and when paired with a Tit card will do most, if not all of the hacked channels.