mature content gets interactive on digital

N

net1

mature content channel Pout Uncut launched a new "red button" technology, claiming to make it the first fully interactive adult television channel in the UK.

The enabling technology was provided by the Digital Interactive Television Group which runs the Avago games channel.

Using the television's remote control bypasses the need to sign-up and pay via a call centre, encouraging spontaneity and enhancing anonymity, claims the Digital Interactive Television Group.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
I was already to sign up when I saw 'fully interactive', but the feature is severely disappointing.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
What...as a subscriber or a 'model', CH?

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Now theres an idea

I once appeared on the Adult Channel and the programme found its way onto Erotica for some reason, but I never attributed it to my physique

More flab than ab now

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Now theres an idea

I once appeared on the Adult Channel (I think to stop kids from having nightmares) and the programme found its way onto Erotica for some reason, but I never attributed it to my physique

More flab than ab now