MBC on Badr4

doktorofsat

Regular Member
My Satellite Setup
C BANDIT
My Location
QTH
I scaned the MBC channeks on Badr4 26east and i noticed a new ch. "TEST" .On Test appears the image.Smb knows that is the meaning and what they try 2 announce?MBC's will be receivable only from Nilesat?

I need some explanation , maybe smb knows arabic and can understand that 3 lines:confused:

BestRegards
DoktorOfSat
 

Attachments

  • DSC01972.webp
    DSC01972.webp
    38.1 KB · Views: 74
That was MBC Persia I believe, I take it that the message is saying that you now need to go to Nilesat to watch it.
 
the message saying that . after all that changes was happing on the frequency now they are broadcasting on the main frequency which is 11938 v
by the way the mbc channels will be broadcasting on HD on this month
 
I am not sure but i will let you know when i find out
 
and will they be encrypted like they are on 7 west?
 
Back
Top