mbc, Two transponders on BADR

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rd100
  • Start date Start date
R

Rd100

Guest
MBC 1,2,3,4 now on 11.919H Badr

MBC 1,2,3,4 and also on 11.766h Badr a bit weaker than from 11.919 but still strong on my 1.2m andrews

Signal is very strong here on both

What signal are you other guys getting in the uk
 
Analoguesat said:
Badr 3 & 4 at 26E

Badr 3 is the old Arabsat 3A

hi sir,
yesterday i met "vehla jatt". he is a nice person. Plz tell me the size of dish and possiblity of getting MBC (badr) at lat 30.11 and long 75. its north west india some 100 kms from pakistan border. thanx in advance.:)
 
About 15% difference here, both solid to watch.

L.:)
 
hello ...i m great disappointed about mbc new frqeuency ...... so is it possible 2 tune mbc on new frequency on my same dish [10 ft ku band with very good signal ....] now i m recieving hotbird + mbc on same dish ...hotbird in centre and mbc on left side .......i m unable 2 get footprints of new mbc frequency .......
thanx in advance
 
And It is Also on ARABSAT too (MBC pack)
 
member91040 said:
And It is Also on ARABSAT too (MBC pack)
at which frequency mbc is available ??
 
no matter how much I try, I can't get this blasted sat...

Going east 28.2E interferes and going west 23.5E interferes
 
olisun said:
no matter how much I try, I can't get this blasted sat...

Going east 28.2E interferes and going west 23.5E interferes


Same here. i can get all Vertical transponders on this sat but not any horizontal!'O'-red
 
no matter how much I try, I can't get this blasted sat...
Going east 28.2E interferes and going west 23.5E interferes


You ought to have no trouble down there olisun with that anrenna. :confused:
Here's what's happening up here at the moment.
197 TV and 70 Radio from there on these transponders. 11585 is just out of lock, but I'll keep trying it.

Rgds


L.:)
 
Lancelot said:
You ought to have no trouble down there olisun with that anrenna. :confused:
Here's what's happening up here at the moment.
197 TV and 70 Radio from there on these transponders. 11585 is just out of lock, but I'll keep trying it.

Rgds


L.:)


Yesterday I tried moving the dish slightly upwards and then downwards, but still no sign of any signal....
 
Note: There is no Summer Clock Time in Dubai, so all times will be now be one hour ahead
 
olisun said:
Yesterday I tried moving the dish slightly upwards and then downwards, but still no sign of any signal....

Today I got about 40%+ signal on 11727 H and 11747 V, which was fluctuating but I couldn't lock onto the signal.

any tips?
 
today someone on ds forum, rai uno suggested editing the satellite position to 25.3east and it works as i have just done it and updated the tp list on my technomate and just got over 170 channels but cant get them all because of channel memory full which is annoying
 
Hi,

Today i scanned and now can receive DUBAI ONE with 50% Signal.

i dont seem to get 11919 H though as a signal from 23.5 comes in at over 87%.

Help!
 
notorious_jatt said:
hello ...i m great disappointed about mbc new frqeuency ...... so is it possible 2 tune mbc on new frequency on my same dish [10 ft ku band with very good signal ....] now i m recieving hotbird + mbc on same dish ...hotbird in centre and mbc on left side .......i m unable 2 get footprints of new mbc frequency .......
thanx in advance

hi this is the footprint



untitled.bmp


MBC @ 26°E (BADR) /
Ku-band

​


Specific RECEPTION footprint & dish sizes

MBC_Caverage2.jpg
​
​
​
 
olisun said:
no matter how much I try, I can't get this blasted sat...

Going east 28.2E interferes and going west 23.5E interferes




olisun,


i recieve the mbc with an 88cm dish with about 58 to 62% from the north east, its awkward but you should get it with a 1.2, try the 12130 v 27500 for starters
 
Back
Top