Mede8er MED600X3D HD 3D Wi Fi

TJExcalibur

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Master Focus 90cm .Gigablue UHD Quad 4K on TM 2600 motor. *Tm 5402 HD M3, *Atemio Nemesis. *Not Used.
My Location
Southern England
Any good? I see Amaz are doing it for £105 with free delivery. Bit of a wait though. Maybe simple enough for her to use, has enough trouble recording on her Tivo.

digi247

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
see sig
My Location
UK
Not too sure what your going to be using it for but i had the 800X3D with internal mounted 4TB hard drive for all my media collection Blu Ray .iso's and MKV's as well as TV collections and it played everything flawless.

Although most devices that can use Kodi if you can find cheaper can do the exact dame thing dependant on spec aprt from Full Blu Ray 3D

TJExcalibur

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Master Focus 90cm .Gigablue UHD Quad 4K on TM 2600 motor. *Tm 5402 HD M3, *Atemio Nemesis. *Not Used.
My Location
Southern England
Not too sure what your going to be using it for but i had the 800X3D with internal mounted 4TB hard drive for all my media collection Blu Ray .iso's and MKV's as well as TV collections and it played everything flawless.

Although most devices that can use Kodi if you can find cheaper can do the exact dame thing dependant on spec aprt from Full Blu Ray 3D
Thanks. I have ordered the 600x but I do not think I can stream it from my TM 5402 mk3 through the home network. Maybe through the computer somehow. I will have to ask William1.