Megabox

KWFR

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HOOOO
PLEASE HELP ME

I HAVE MEGABOX RECEIVER FROM MEDIASTAR I WANT TO MAKE A CABLE BETWEEN PC AND RECEIVER BUT I DON'T KNOM THE Diagram FOR the cable
I was visiting www. p321.com and I didn't find any thing

can you advice me how to make the cabe and which software I have to upload my receiver

thanks a lot for your help :-toilet

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
KWFR said:
can you advice me how to make the cabe and which software I have to upload my receiver

Welcome KWFR - no need to shout (capitals)

Does your receiver have a RS-232 connection on the back?

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
Here's one me made earlier..O-Ha
http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/showthread.php?t=43054

L.:)

KWFR

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HOOOO
Thank YOU For Response

Yes My Receiver Has A Rs232.

I amProgrammer And I Was Pacth My Humax , Dreambox , Fortec Star, I Have A Good Experience With Receivers But With Megabox From Mediastar My Knowldge Is Litle Bit

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Lancelot said:
Here's one me made earlier..O-Ha

L.:)

Better change my new spectacles I can't see a thing!!!!! or have I closed my eyes again??

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
KWFR said:
Yes My Receiver Has A RS232

Usually that is the connection for updating using a null modem cable - same as Dreambox - have you tried it?

KWFR

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HOOOO
Thank You Gameboy.
I Think There Is No Other Solutions. So I Will Use The Same Cable But I Don't Know If The Loder For The Megabox Protect The Ram If The Fireware Is False Because Fortecstar Couldn't Protect The Ram Not Like Humax Dreambox

skull

satellite freak
Reaction score
Website
www.rdi-sat.com
My Satellite Setup
4x100 cm televe's dishes,with echostar quad lnb's, INNOVATIVE I.P, humax, echolink fta and kaon receivers. super jack h2h motor.
My Location
Persian gulf
i htink u have just started programming brother. any how the cable is same as humax and fortecstar and who told u that fortecstars ram is not protected i have programmed all the models , some times i programmed it wrong and the receiver got strucked but with it right programmed and hours of working on them i made them alive. any way just run theloader i.e simpleupload2m.exe and click on the appropriate ram.bin and then click on start and switch on the power of ur receiver and wait until it shows good or success. then cheer up

skull

satellite freak
Reaction score
Website
www.rdi-sat.com
My Satellite Setup
4x100 cm televe's dishes,with echostar quad lnb's, INNOVATIVE I.P, humax, echolink fta and kaon receivers. super jack h2h motor.
My Location
Persian gulf
further more i rank fortec and the humax as almost the same but humax has a higher edge because of its memory as it gives us more chance to do the experiments

skull

satellite freak
Reaction score
Website
www.rdi-sat.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Persian gulf
and to u mr game boy for ur kind information as we r not living in the 20th century now so all the receivers have rs232 ports now and additionally some r equipped with modem connections and/or usb ports

shaloo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
tgwedg
Hi
I bought a reciver from dubai it is working on Nagra1 I need the nagra2 file for this reciver i have nagra1 bin file and loader. So can any one please help me.or give me latast software that can work on Nagra 2. thanx!

Thankzz