Merseyside Job

Grant91

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Stuff
My Location
UK
Hey

Im in wallasey. Im interested in getting a motorised dish fitted. I would also want the reciver programmed.

Im in New Brighton and at the moment im just interested in a quote. Please PM me if you are avalible.

Thanks

jase42001

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have just started fitting dishes and am based on the wirral. You mainly have to be looking at 19e for what you are after, and to be motorized, a good south facing wall to fit the dish to for the full benefit.
Would you not consider a fixed dish with monoblock so you could receive 19e & 13e?

Grant91

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Stuff
My Location
UK
Ok, i didn't as i cannot. Weird!!!

Anyway, yes i would go for the monoblock thing, could you supply everything i need? Also, what HD channels could i recieve?

Thanks

tunesguy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020 - motorised 1.25 mtr dish, relook 400s - motorised 1.8 mtr channel master -
My Location
North wales
hi just wondered if you managed to get sorted out as i install motorised systems using the diseqc motors, i can manage 42e - 30w providing there is no obstructions, depends what you want, hope you get it sorted either way

Grant91

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Stuff
My Location
UK
Hey

I did some research and found out using this method i could only receive around 3 HD english channels. So im going to go with Sky HD, as much i don't want to.

Budweiser

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500
Sky HD
Motorised
My Location
Wirral, UK
I'm after someone to sort Digitalalb on a motorised system - Can anyone help? I have the card & CAM but can't get a picture/sound. I'm sure it's something embarrassingly simple but I need some help I'm based in Birkenhead & have a Technomate 7755 & motorised 1M dish.

wellsy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Fixed dish pointing at Hotbird 13 deg, using a
Technomate 1500 CI+. various spares to fall back on.
My Location
North West
Did you sort out your problem. Who did you get to align your dish. I need mine moving.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
wellsy said:
Did you sort out your problem. Who did you get to align your dish. I need mine moving.

Wellsy, probably better to start a new thread, as installer will check the opening date of this thread, and think its already well past.