Not open for further replies.

simontfs

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM500S
Laptop Thru router to Dreambox for FTP telnet etc
My Location
Spain
First and foremost Happy Christmas to one and all, I hope its been a good one!

OK here we go

can someone please give me a tutorial as to how to use Mgcamd.

I have got to grips with CCcam its pretty basic stuff.

Mgcamd is proving to to be somewhat more complex.

The reason Im asking is that Its getting a bit exhausting having to change Clines every day or two, from what I have read..Mgcamd uses keys instead of Clines, which I will assume last longer than Clines.

So a step by step guide with what to google for and how to implement and find the keys would be great.

I have heard somewhere on this forum about satankeybundle but I cant for the life of me find the support site for latest versions or how to implement them, also I don't think that satankeybundle covers Astra28.2

So just to say that I have mgcamd 1.35a and can install that ok. I can also create a mgcamd.keys file in the /var/keys folder

I'm having no joy getting it to work.

I also have oscam_ymod on my computer that I can Install if its any easier, although I believe that the principle is the same, although the mgcamd.keys has to be changed to oscam.keys

thank you very much.

regards simontfs

Oh yeah Im running Dreambox 500S with gemini 4.7 (i think there is a Gemini 5.1 is there not?

Also what is autoupdate.key and autoroll.key. Thankyou

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Sorry but we do not permit express help for illegally decrypting pay tv services using cccam / mgcam or any other softcam combination.

The best way to guarantee continual service for a pay tv service iis to buy a proper subscription for the service(s) you are interested in.

The info you require can probably be found in the archives of the forum if you are willing to spend a few hours with the search function.

Its been a long time since Ive heard the name satankeybundle - is it still being updated??

I'll close this thread now as we cannot help any further on this particular matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.