Middlesbrough v Arsenal

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
As I live in the London area, and yes I would naturally be cheering on most London clubs.... I have too say well done Middlesbrough! they worked hard and deserved to win tonight! little Juninho, Mills, Zenden, Southgate, Parnaby, Maccarone and Schwarzer were definitely without a shadow of a doubt their key players.....as for Keown.... a defender with his experience should have known better! and the red card was the right and just decision.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Agree all that WR. I think Keown is now a liability even if he stays on the park.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Even though he is ugly too :D