MM and Cryptoworks

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
It was rumoured to be in development last year Albsky but there's always rumours around this hobby. At the moment, though, it isn't possible.

albsky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thank you Jimbo! Is Cryptoworks available in FunCard? Most precisely DigiTurk in 7E. Do you think, appart the roumors, that it is possible to load CW in a MM?

Nickolai

Reaction score
My Location
Berkshire
Absky,

to the best of my knowledge, the next encryption added to MM will be Conax.
This is being worked now and is necessary to keep the MM competetive with receiver firmware patches (i.e. Humax IRCI 5400), that support Conax already. As you might have heard or read, Conax, since recently, is viewable with season/ wallbanger/ appropriate CAM. :D

As far as Cryptoworks is concerned, there was a rumour / claim that one of the MM clones (Universal CAM) could decrypt this, but I do not think this has ever been proved true.

I am also not aware of any Crypotworks keys/ files available in the public domain. :(

Regards

albsky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thank you Nickolai!
Let's suppose that Conax will be included in MM software. Which packages(Channels) are with most value in Europe?

Old Satellite

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Cryptoworks is likely to be quite some time, The only Cryproworks hack is the changing of PPV credits etc on an original Mosc.

unless some one knows different.

regards

Old Satellite