Number Six
Member
- My Satellite Setup
- -
- My Location
- North West UK
hello,
I am currently in Amman, Jordan. Now, I have my satellite receiver tuned to receive Arabsat 2B channels. I also receive Hotbird and Nilesat.
However, I wish to change from Arabsat 2B to the BADR-4 satellite. How can I do this? From what I understand, the BADR sats are in different locations (26E as opposed to 30.5E).
Would I simply have to move the position of the dish slightly? How can I do this properly? Also, would I be able to do this whilst maintaining the nilesat reception (7W)?
Thanks in advance!
I am currently in Amman, Jordan. Now, I have my satellite receiver tuned to receive Arabsat 2B channels. I also receive Hotbird and Nilesat.
However, I wish to change from Arabsat 2B to the BADR-4 satellite. How can I do this? From what I understand, the BADR sats are in different locations (26E as opposed to 30.5E).
Would I simply have to move the position of the dish slightly? How can I do this properly? Also, would I be able to do this whilst maintaining the nilesat reception (7W)?
Thanks in advance!