MR 1.080 problem

chris_lim

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have finally managed to upgrade my MR cam to 1.080 from 1.070 by programing one Funcard 4 seven times using a file for funcard 4s from a link found in this forum, since it was impossible to program it (struggled for 5 hours) by using files created from splitting the .upd file using the funcard splitter program from the MR site. Everything worked fine last night both on Hispasat and Astra with T*q**ll* but this morning it seems to be unable to open the T*q channels on Astra. All the other channels such as D*p*rt* 1 are working fine. I tried everything. Re-initializing the CAM, turning the STB off and on again without any result. Is this a problem other people are facing or is it only me? (My STB is a Manhattan 5500 CI_IR)

arjuna

Reaction score
from this morning no more t*q*illa for every cam (MR also) or patched decoder.

msawad

Reaction score
digital voyager said:
what happened...
i read that they change the hash table 9x , don't ask me what is it because i don't know:p

Anybody have a link to read about hash table is appreciated because i am interested to read about

lejizz

Reaction score
Taq Was off astra 19e from yesterday morning, but was up and running on Hisp on nag, but went off some time this morning after about 10 i think.

can it be cracked?