MR and the official cards

only4you

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Topfield owner
My Location
Kuwait
Hi Guys,
I just got the MR it says (S/W MRB 3.0, H/W 1.5, Loader 1.0). It seems to work fine with my TF4000 but the main reason i bought this cam was to use it with my official cards (jazeera sports and Showtime) when i inserted the cards in the slot of the cam nothing happend, could someone tell me how could i make those cards working with my cam.

regards

only4you

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Topfield owner
My Location
Kuwait
Ok, guys, i think i have got no reply because you must have talked a lot about this topic and you think i am just posting a repeated issue, well, i tried hard to look for something in the forum but honestly couldn't find an answer, at least can someone send me the link to the thread if it exists.

regards

claasi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
105 cm motor dish with 75E to 45 W - Openbox 820 CI
My Location
Germany- Munich
Hi,
Do you have a Matrix Reborn or a Matrix Reloaded CAM ? The Software on it is for the Reborn CAM. Could you check this out first. If it is a Reloaded CAM use MR Soft which will provide you card functionality. But check first before I tell you more what you have to be aware of.

only4you

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Topfield owner
My Location
Kuwait
as i mentioned in my original post, it is a matrix reloaded with the following data SW MRB 3, HW 1.5, loader 1.0

thanks

claasi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Germany- Munich
Mrb software first of all is for the matrix reborn cam and the latest version here is 3.08. The mrb 3.00 which is on your CAM is probably the overworked version for matrix reloaded and matrix revolution so you can watch D+. It is emu based only and cards are lot supported. Same thing like in the old days that Mrv soft on a MR CAM only worked for emu and not card support.
There is no versioning and newer versions will also say 3.00. The orignal mrb soft crashes on most channels when you write it to a MR or MRv CAM and you will need a CAS to fix it
As I mentioned before use MR software and give it a try with your CAM. The last official version was 1.080 and now a lot of unofficial versions are around which should also work. I assume you know were to get the soft. Plenty of places, boards and upload centres etc.

only4you

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Topfield owner
My Location
Kuwait
thank you classi so much, you have cleared a lot of issues for me, however let me test my understanding and correct me if i am wrong:
1- i have 2 fun6
2- i have mastera VI programmer
3- i download the the mr 1.08
4- program the 2 fun cards
5- do the update on my TF4000 PVR receiver
then my cam should be working for emmu, and card reading, is that right?
Note" i don't receive the D+ and i am not really interested weather i can watch or not, all i want is to get my jazeera soprts and showtime to work.

regards

claasi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Germany- Munich
Watch out for PM !