MR Fun!

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Ok...quite a few of you like myself can now update your MR using your lappys........the next big one is converting fun 6 files into UPD files!.....it can be done so who has the answer?

msawad

Reaction score
Hi Waverider

but what is the benfit we got if we convert fun 6 files into UPD files ?
we also do the vice versa
i think u mean Fun6in1 to UPD ?!

guiri

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester, UK
If msawad is along the right lines, then you could also consider converting softcam key files to UPD files. There is a program to do this called SEP V1.2.

Softcam key files seem to be published quite regularly.

Check out the page at http://www.clanzer.co.uk/loader.htm for an explanation and for the software http://www.wedzboyz.co.uk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12 (you may need to register for the forum).

Whilst it is designed to load a MutzNutz, it can also be used to generate files for the laptop update method.

Mess with MR updates at your own risk ie. have a CAS interface handy )(-red .

dimag!@#

Reaction score
I WANT TO ASK SOMETHING. I HAVE DOWNLOAD A LOADER FROM WWW.MATRIXCAM.COM AND I SEE THA IT CAN ONLY OPENS .UPD FILES. IF I HAVE A BIN FILE CAN I CONVERT IT TO A .UPD FILE? I HAVE DOWNLOAD THE MATRIX RELOADED FILE MANIPULATOR. IS THIS ENOUGH? THNAKS

msawad

Reaction score
dimag!@# said:
I WANT TO ASK SOMETHING. I HAVE DOWNLOAD A LOADER FROM WWW.MATRIXCAM.COM AND I SEE THA IT CAN ONLY OPENS .UPD FILES. IF I HAVE A BIN FILE CAN I CONVERT IT TO A .UPD FILE? I HAVE DOWNLOAD THE MATRIX RELOADED FILE MANIPULATOR. IS THIS ENOUGH? THNAKS
yes this is correct

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Thats it chaps keep the ball rolling :D