Mr Reborn program questions

maase59

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TechniSat DigiCorder S1- 160GB, Mreborn, 85cm dish, inverto 3db
My Location
Elsinor, Denmark
Hi all.

Nice forum and it is difficult to find a question that already not have been answered. :-righton

I have bought a Matrix Reborn (Mrv. 2.26) and is working fine on some channels (bbc and other) but on many it doesn’t. When I change the keys nothing happens, or gets worse (tps).

I thought the cam would be blank and I had to program it, but it was programmed and with actual keys (compared with what I could find out in fookfiles. But with some odd differences (a single keys out of a row in via that won't work either way):confused

I read somewhere about a magic key (777), I can’t find some place in the menu to enter it.

Is Reborn only a newer version of Revolutions, is the software compatible?

Can someone give me some info?

Thanks. :D

maase59

claasi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
105 cm motor dish with 75E to 45 W - Openbox 820 CI
My Location
Germany- Munich
First of all check if you have a Reborn CAM and not a Revolution CAM. It says on the sticker. Because Mrv. 226 is the Revolution soft and not the MR T Reborn Soft. The Magic number you mention is to activate the Reborn Soft after an upgrade. This does not exist on the MR or MRv Soft. Besides yes Matrix Reborn can work with MR and MRv Soft. But not the other way round since MR T soft on MR CAMs and MRv CAMS deletes itself after some time. For TPS you do not have to enter new keys on the Reborn CAM since it has AU

Regards

Claasi

maase59

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Elsinor, Denmark
This is getting a little comfusing.

The sticker says MatrixCam Reborn.

I imagined that Mrev referes to revolutions, but the newest software u find arround is version 225. and I can’t find any reborn soft.

AU stands for auto updating I figure, the overall performance of the Cam is not very good (prob. my fault).

claasi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Germany- Munich
westsider said:
what do you mena?what is AU?

AU means Auto Update. New keys are "produced" by the CAM so the channel can be cleared again.

Claasi

claasi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Germany- Munich
maase59 said:
This is getting a little comfusing.

The sticker says MatrixCam Reborn.

I imagined that Mrev referes to revolutions, but the newest software u find arround is version 225. and I can’t find any reborn soft.

AU stands for auto updating I figure, the overall performance of the Cam is not very good (prob. my fault).

You have a PM !!!!

I just wanted to send you a PM for the Reborn Soft site but you do not have PM aktivated or something is not working.

Yes you are right about the 225 and I noticed that but I thought you got mixed up with the reborn soft because the latest one there is MR T 116. But since you wrote mrv it was clear you have revolution soft on it.

You need a cas to change to reborn soft. It will not work with the lappi. Lappi works for MR and Mrv soft ok but if you want to go to reborn soft you need a cas now. After reborn soft is on the cam you can use a laptop again for reborn soft.

Claasi

maase59

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Elsinor, Denmark

claasi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Germany- Munich
maase59 said:
PM????

maase59

PM for Private message. Is not working for you. I do not no why. Did you block this ?

maase59

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Elsinor, Denmark
Hi Claasi.

Sorry.
My PM is still not active, due to new forum policies.

My mail is maase59@yahoo.dk

thanks.

maase59

claasi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Germany- Munich

gauch21

I need a RedBull
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HOTBIRD 4/6 & NSS6 ON ZENEGA CD-1005S with 1 CI-slot & 1 smart-card reader (CONAX Embedded), DISEqC SWITCH, MATRIX O3ZONE LOADED WITH UCAS3.2 & MR 1.220
My Location
India
hi guys i have a reborn cam with MRt v1.15c loaded on it. I want to upgrade it to MRt 1.16a. can i do it on my laptop. i have the upd and hex file for 1.16a. i am not able to find the windows driver and the loader utility for reborn cam

claasi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Germany- Munich

gauch21

I need a RedBull
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HOTBIRD 4/6 & NSS6 ON ZENEGA CD-1005S with 1 CI-slot & 1 smart-card reader (CONAX Embedded), DISEqC SWITCH, MATRIX O3ZONE LOADED WITH UCAS3.2 & MR 1.220
My Location
India
hi classi, thanks for the help. the thread you directed me to contains information about the mrv(revolution) and mr(reloaded) cams but not the mrt(reborn) cams. the basic difference is their loader zcas v1.0. i think it is similar to ucas 3.1

claasi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Germany- Munich
gauch21 said:
hi classi, thanks for the help. the thread you directed me to contains information about the mrv(revolution) and mr(reloaded) cams but not the mrt(reborn) cams. the basic difference is their loader zcas v1.0. i think it is similar to ucas 3.1

Gauchi21 do not worry about that. It works ok with the Reborn too as long as you stick to MR T soft. If you want to put on MR or Mrv soft you need a CAS first to put that soft on the Reborn Cam. Same way other way round. But as long as Reborn CAM is supported you do not have to put on any other soft anyway.
Claasi

maase59

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Elsinor, Denmark
claasi said:
You have a PM !!!!

You need a cas to change to reborn soft. It will not work with the lappi. Lappi works for MR and Mrv soft ok but if you want to go to reborn soft you need a cas now. After reborn soft is on the cam you can use a laptop again for reborn soft.

Claasi

You mean that only CAS interface can do the turnover?

Well my funcards don't get the job done and my 3 lappies are all ingnoring the CAM. (it wasn't a funny weekend)

maase59

claasi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Germany- Munich
maase59 said:
You mean that only CAS interface can do the turnover?

Well my funcards don't get the job done and my 3 lappies are all ingnoring the CAM. (it wasn't a funny weekend)

maase59

Yes only a CAS can help you there. I told you before it will not work when you have Mrv on your CAM. You could have saved you all the trouble. Same thing with the funcards.

If you have a MR CAM and put Mrv soft on it you are also stuffed with funcards. Only a lappi could help here or a CAS becuase the card reader of both CAMs were different. And now the Reborn CAM as ZCAS and no longer UCAS.

Claasi

maase59

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Elsinor, Denmark
Then I have to find a cas somewhere.

Thank you m8 for the help, it cleared some issues in my head.
Maase59