multiplex's available through freeview?!?

digital baby

Reaction score
Hi all its me back again. (Told you i wouldnt give up on DTT<@> )
OK first things first, i did a channel store a short time ago and got some of the new freeview channels, but according to the BBC i should also recieve TCM Boomerang MTV hits plus other asorted stuff. But i dont get them. My box picks up only 35 channels and i was wondering does anyone else get more than this? I live in a area which was classed under the old I*V digital classification as channel menu B does this mean i wont get every thing on Freeview? I have searched the BBC's website and freeview's website is currently not running, and DVBcomment dont say much either about the multiplex. So any info would be gratefully recieved.)(-)(

mill9

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate Tm-7755 + 13/19/28° - PC Pentium Windows XP Pro
My Location
UK
Like you I have manage to tune in a wad of the new channels but also have not found the programmes you listed either. It is possible that they are not all on the air yet or you and me just cannot receive them! I live in West Sussex and can receive both Midurst and Crystal Palace transmitters. The latter has now boosted all multiplexes to 20KW which has made a dramatic improvement here and now worth watching with glitches from time to time mostly from aircraft flutter I expect. Midhurst has low power on some multiplexes and may not provide all services for the time being at my location we will see! I suggest you check again from 30th October and see what you get. A new post code database will be available around then which may help. I am not sure but think that none of the multiplexes are using the new 16QAM yet which will help also but cannot confirm this.

mill9

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate Tm-7755 + 13/19/28° - PC Pentium Windows XP Pro
My Location
UK
Just printed a sheet off the DTG site and I can confirm that I cannot receive multiplexes C and D!