multivision plus Starsat 150D

jacobbec

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
STARSAT DVB:
SR-X 150D plus
Dear all,
i have a Starsat DVB type SR-X 150D plus with no cards or cam , 0n Feb 25 2005 i i lost the multivision channel , first of all , what sall i have in order to re-activate it ? do i need HEX files ? or key codes ? and how could input these data into the startsat DVB 150D ? I was not able to activate it through remote control because no cam or cards are available .
please guide me step by step , and if possible to provide me with a website name where can i find mulvision hex files or key codes in order to regain access

Thanks in advance for your help

Regards,
Jacob

ran

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sr x200ci mkii
hello guys.

which model of starsat receiver is better sr x1500d super mkii OR sr x150d? i want to view both mbc middleeast and europe's channels like MULTIVISION. pls advise, tnx.

ran :)

Digital2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
150D is better as you can watch the encrypted channels by upgrading your software. Go to www.satdw.com to upgrade your receivers guys.

Ciao