multivision

caretaker

Reaction score
on multivision adverts, among others it says there is a channel called canal charm. Does anyone know wher this channel is (ie) is it on hotbird or another satellite,thanks in advance.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
I think it M/V 1 ...comes on late at night around 10 i think....Not that I look at it you know.

JTA

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM8000HD+DM7000S with PLi image, CCcam, movable dish 0.85 m, very happy indeed
My Location
Belgium
it _is_ MV1, and it's on 24h a day, but only with soft mature content. It only gets "hard" after midnight :-ohmy
you might also check out MV2 & MV3 after midnight ({})

has anyone noticed that the male actors allways wear condoms on MV ?

tornes

Reaction score
hello someone knows how to get multivision every day. I have skycom decorder. sometimes multivision its open but only few minutes please any one have knowledge how to hack this channel help me pls

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
tornes said:
hello someone knows how to get multivision every day. I have skycom decorder. sometimes multivision its open but only few minutes please any one have knowledge how to hack this channel help me pls
Can I suggest you take the time to read the forum there are many threads about the keys changing every 30 minutes and how Dragon seems to be able to cope with the task. The idea of a forum is to read and find the answers to your questions by searching the forum not to ask someone to re-invent the wheel every time you cannnot be bothered reading the information provided here

Dazman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pentium 3.6G, maximus_m & strong
Hi there,

I've got a dragon cam. When you say it 'copes with the task' do you refer to an automatic way or getting the keys from the Internet and entering via remote. You got a link to the post if so?