Music Box Slovakia 1W - smallest dish size

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
OK, not really fringe, but I've been asked if anyone is getting this transponder OK on a 70/80cm dish in London ?

Music Box Slovakia (free-to-air)
Satellite THOR 3 0,8° West
Transpondér 36
Frequency (downlink): 12 399 GHz
Polarization (downlink): linear, horizontal
Speed: 28000 MS/s
FEC 7/8

I have a 1.8m so its not difficult here.
 
Tricky one CH, not without weather fade.
The 'offical' footptint is 44db in London and 40 - 42 db here and I have it at half of the strength of the other transponders when the weather is bad.

Sure someone will prove me wrong though.


L.:)
 
Just checking now. :)

No, can't lock on with the Dreambox on the 80cm.
 
That's reassuring anyway. :)
Thought this thing was still out by a bit.

L.
 
Back
Top