Status
Not open for further replies.

leonardwolk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
none
My Location
none
So, as a new memeber I just want to know what kind of people there are here on the forum. So I thought I should ask what music you prefer listening to?

I like David Bowie, especially the CD/LP "Hunky Dory". Now it is your turn.

And I hate this end-nineties, beginning-21st century pop that is played on MTV. I don't want to say that all music on MTV is bad, actually 1 of 200 videos played can be quite nice.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Don't listen to as much music as I used to Leonard, but if I'm doing a trip of more than 30 minutes in the van, I tend to put on one of the many compilation CDs I have made, they range from Bob Seger, to Dido, Manic Street Preachers to Bob Dylan. I even like some of the latest garage music and the odd rap number.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Usually have the news with trafic reports on if Im in the car

Nothing on the bike except the exhaust note (music enough)

At home its the TV rather than the radio

In the garage I will have an easy listening programme or a CD of anything thats not too in depth, but not house (or garage)

At work its surf time so any of the American music stations, really anything, not sure where Howard Stern disappeard to though

drag0nfly_69uk

Reaction score
My Location
essex boy
used to have magic permanently on in the car, but i found it sounds like hearts fm more and more every day. (magic has a tv station on sky digi, it's virtually the same as the radio station)

nowaday on have news direct on, just news and traffic and learning how to dodge the congestion charge next year (not that i'll have to pay for it out of my own pocket), just how to avoid all the congestions caused by the congestion charges. ( are we going around in circle??). do we get charged if we were on horse back??

Status
Not open for further replies.