Archived-1
Persona non grata
- My Location
- uk
its been a lovely day here in sheffield, ive been out most of the day in the fields metal detecting, i do hope the good weather is heading your way :-).
I got a 65cm dish and was able to get two frequencys 12130 V 27500 (Dubai One) & 11958 H 27500 I can not get anything on 12182 H 16200Tivù said:BADR is an oddity as the gettable bits are actually quite strong, but not so strong as 28E: Meaning the crucial issue for modest (60 - 90cm) dishes is the fact that their relatively wide acceptance angle allows 28E to swamp 26E.
When you get to 1m and above, where the narrower beamwidth allows better discrimination, the actual strength and quality of the gettable 26E Transponders is surprisingly high. Nevertheless, it can still be necessary to fire a few tenths shy of 26E to improve 28E rejection without unduly compromising the wanted signal.
wave frontier it is then :-righton :-hide <a>Piltdownpaul said:7763933208_b1787c4bbc_b.jpg![]()
I'd have to squeeze it between lnb 3 from left(the quad) 28E and 23.5 Astra 4th from left. Cant see that happening.....
This is an old photo,things arent quite the same on the brackets at the moment.
I have these covered by my T-90, as well as 3E, 10E(same LNB as 9E), also going further round to the east up to 45E on the end of an extension arm. Reception is fine all the way across, although the rain margin at the extremities (5W and 45E) is slim at best.Piltdownpaul said:Thats some serious stuff and there's no way thats going on the side of the house on full view of everbody in the street. I'd rather go motorized. I have 14lnb allocations available,so far i have in mind,28E,23.5E,21E,19E,16E,13E,9E,7E,4.8E,0.8W,5W,?,?,?