godzillafan
Regular Member
- My Satellite Setup
- T90, 1 black ultra HighGrain Quuad, 20 smart lnb (2 twins), 16/1 diseqc switch, 2x emp 4/1, S9HD, Vu+ Uno,
- My Location
- South Wales
Hi guys
17.34 update
I got 19E within a couple of mins (remembered the position from last time).
81/76 singal quality, I knew it was a good signal so kept it. This was at 90.
After tunning I got over 1K channels and a couple of 100 radio channels - just to test.
Now going back up to to start the skcrew after I drop off the wee man to beavers!
More to follow including pictures
17.34 update
I got 19E within a couple of mins (remembered the position from last time).
81/76 singal quality, I knew it was a good signal so kept it. This was at 90.
After tunning I got over 1K channels and a couple of 100 radio channels - just to test.
Now going back up to to start the skcrew after I drop off the wee man to beavers!
More to follow including pictures