Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
to equip my self in satellite installation and networking
My Location
benin city, nigeria
pls can somebody send me nagr key for sabc in intelsat602

dfire22

Reaction score
Hey. I recently bought a visionplus dvb card and I am trying to get nimiq1. I am getting signal and the radio channels with MyTheatre but I can't get any video channels exapt the guide channel. Some one told me to use yankee and fenrir plugins, so I did. They seem to get the keys and everything but the channels still don't work. Can anyone help me? e-mail me: g_mike22@hotmail.com Thanks

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Don't know if it will work, but try the S2emu.dll V1.08 and the very latest mach1 s*ftcam file.

Remove Y@ankse first.

Gody

Reaction score
pls can some one out there help me with latest keys of Parabole reunion-Madagacsar Beam.

Gody.

toots3020us

Reaction score
first of all where is your location at present? if you are in the midleast or europe just orient your dish to Alanticbird3 5.0 West. you can get the ABS-CBN there the frequency is 12711 and the symbol rate is 30000 but this is scrambled channel to descramble it you have to upgrade your receiver in order for you to enter the satkey for ABS-CBN here is the new key for ABS-CBN XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by the way what is your receiver mine is Technosat1100plus and ABS-CBN is working fine for free.

pokiepie said:
Hi as im new to this can I please get some help ,i have a lifetime ultra can this reciver on telstar 5 get tfc as it sais scranbled can the irdento codes work if there is any . also is there any othe sats out there to get filipino stations thanks

NO KEY POSTING! Please read the rules!

mike_lee44

Reaction score
hi all where i can new key ABS-CBN its not working anyone have news about signal...send me email mike_le60*yahoo.com

Kadiri Ernest

Reaction score
Please can any one help me with the keys to DSTV C or Ku band? my reciver is Strong
X Box free to air, I presently can get SABC. Kindly send it to amiebenomoh200*yahoo.com thanks Kadiri

shifty

Reaction score
can any of you wonderful people people provide me with a nagra editor that will work with my vx multiprog and also explain on how i can find keys and program my funcard

mamno3

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellit
hello everyone:, i have STARCOM250 SR-PS250CI plus
anyone got the latest software for australia
plz .. thank u all

Reaction score
dichromate said:
Can any1 give me Nagra keys (Philippines Dream TV) pls? The keys were expired already. And also I wonder why the keys were expired already. I just searched last night and put it in my receiver but it expire this afternoon directly. Pls somebody, help me...:(

I have also put the nagra up-dates in and they do not work ?

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
You do realise that you have to wait a minute or two in many cases for the picture to appear?

khalid_1964

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ASIASAT 3S 105
My Location
KARACHI PAKISTAN
i have technosat T5500SS . i want look blue kiss tv at asiasat 3s. please freind help . thanks

marbellasat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
kaon 570
comag sl 55
neotion 3000,
antennas 60,80 150 and 250 cts
c-band Q- band
My Location
spain and florida
anyone has got the rtve package keys..............please..................?

chinedum

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
C and ku band satellites,skysat,STRONG with Embedded card reader & Mediacom FTA receivers. Adult CAM Cards.
My Location
Nigeria
Hi razor i visited d DRI site,i saw d code in use,sent it to my client who tried it & said it didn't work.Did u experience any such thing?If yes,how did u overcome it?

email address removed. Any non private info should be posted on the forum for the benefit of all our members

nkomor

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite fortecstar
My Location
zimbabwe
please can any1 outthere help me with sabc keys assist,l am on fortecstar

chris123

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
fortec lifetime
My Location
zimbabwe ...harare
sabc keys are changing every afternoon .... can pliz have the new key for today or one that never changes you can post to

email address removed. Any non private info should be posted on the forum for the benefit of all our members In this case DO NOT post keys - just a link to them.

bazels

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Fortecstar platenuim on nagravion
My Location
south Africa
Kadiri Ernest said:
Please can any one help me with the keys to DSTV C or Ku band? my reciver is Strong
X Box free to air, I presently can get SABC. Kindly send it to amiebenomoh200*yahoo.com thanks Kadiri
:) pls send me the SABC keys if you have the