Nagra keys

member91040

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
ANALOGUESAT One question for you, On the topic of enogela post, He is asking for Irdeto 2, You replyed him the correct, But tell me about one think . This is about me I want to buy Tensports, which is available on pas7/10, Enc with Irdeto 2 .When i call that company, They replyed me that they will not provide there decoder for single user or home user, At that time what should we doo at this point. Ok Tensports channel is avail on DISH TV platform and TATA SKY platform, but i dont need that all shit platform, I need single channel ths all, At this point what would be your suggesion to any one, I am not putting any challange in fornt of you, i am just asking the suggesition from you.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
member91040 said:
ANALOGUESAT replyed me that they will not provide there decoder for single user or home user, At that time what should we doo at this point. .

Do without :-lmao

If the company wont provide you with the cards or equipment then there isnt much you can do about it.

Find another supplier - if that means Dish TV India so be it.

ilapodpa

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Both
My Location
Philippines
dichromate said:
Can any1 give me Nagra keys (Philippines Dream TV) pls? The keys were expired already. And also I wonder why the keys were expired already. I just searched last night and put it in my receiver but it expire this afternoon directly. Pls somebody, help me...:(

00 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
01 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

عزت جبر

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite
My Location
eygpt
I have the keys and the updated id and they are working. Reach me at

grave_worm

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
new softcams,softwares n codes
My Location
shiraz-iran
alibil said:
were can i have playboy updata keys

here are the new posat keys.u can find playboy there.hope u enjoy

Cyfrowy Polsat @ Hotbird 13,0E

Second offence for posting keys on the forum. Twice in 20 minutes! You are now banned!