Nagravision

Shaun

Reaction score
My Location
Hampshire, UK
The following attachment summarises my high level understanding of Nagravision. It provides a very high level overview of how a Nagravision encrypted satellite signal is cleared by a CAM/Smartcard combination and in doing so attempts to show which functions are implemented by the CAM and which functions are implemented the Smartcard. The attachment also attempts to distinguish between the different sorts of file that may be programmed onto the Smartcard.

arnold123456

Reaction score
Shaun said:
The following attachment summarises my high level understanding of Nagravision. It provides a very high level overview of how a Nagravision encrypted satellite signal is cleared by a CAM/Smartcard combination and in doing so attempts to show which functions are implemented by the CAM and which functions are implemented the Smartcard. The attachment also attempts to distinguish between the different sorts of file that may be programmed onto the Smartcard.

Is it possible to create a card that will work with the original decoder? I prefer a funcard based solution.

Thanks,