sprog

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar 808 CI Via
Jokercam-Retired!,T-REX,
Rusty Old 80cm mesh dish on fence pole!
My Location
South Wales
Anyone out there know if S*Y got the 2010 transmission rights or any other provider? The start of the season is only a few weeks away! Thanks in advance.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
ESPN is looking like the most reliable contender, so order whatever subscription you can get that ESPN broadcasts on to watch those cars turning left, and left again.

sprog

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar 808 CI Via
Jokercam-Retired!,T-REX,
My Location
South Wales

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
nascar sprint cup series going to be on open access 3 channel on 28east from sunday 28th 7pm

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
yes there is a thread over on ds about it, seems a deal has been done with espn international which hold the rights to show the races live and they going to be on open access 3 live every week for the season.

well sly sport didn't want it and offer the crappy 1 hour long highlights so why not.

check the epg on dodgybox as its listed there for sunday.

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
yorkshire
NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES TO BE BROADCAST LIVE IN THE UK

BROADCAST BEGINS ON SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 28th AND INCLUDES COVERAGE OF THE REST OF THE 2010 SEASON

London, 25/02/10

Coverage of the 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season launches on Open Access 3 (SKY GUIDE 190) this Sunday(28/02/10) with live and exclusive coverage of the Shelby American race from the Las Vegas Motor Speedway in Las Vegas, NV. The pre-race show will begin at 19:00 (GMT), with the field scheduled to take the green flag at 20:16 (GMT). Live coverage of the season will continue through the crowning of the 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion.

After just two races Kevin Harvick leads the points standings with 331 points, ahead of Clint Bowyer by 19 points and Greg Biffle by 27 points. Current NASCAR Sprint Cup champion Jimmie Johnson is 78 points back,12th place in the points standings as he aims to capture his fifth NASCAR Sprint Cup Championship.

For Press and Media Enquiries please contact info@definition.tv

For more information about NASCAR programming on Open Access 3 in the UK please contact info@openaccess.tv

this is what they have released so must be true to your amusement.

sprog

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar 808 CI Via
Jokercam-Retired!,T-REX,
My Location
South Wales
A BIG thank you Wod for that post - just checked the channel guide on the web and there it is - shame I got picture break up - think I need to re-adjust dish. I hopefully will be able to watch the cars turning left - live!!:) :cool:

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
yorkshire
yep, the broadcast on open access is even to include the pre-race show, which i've never seen before

daytona 500 that was amusing the track got a hole in it, never seen that happen before on a race

ghinzani

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky +...
My Location
Salisbury
wod said:
yep, the broadcast on open access is even to include the pre-race show, which i've never seen before

daytona 500 that was amusing the track got a hole in it, never seen that happen before on a race

Holes in tracks? Belguim GP in 85 got cancelled because of such, Dallas GP the year before went ahead on what was a skating rink caused by track breakup. My namesake scored 2 points for 5th!!