Need your reception reports on Eurobird 2 25.5E

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rd100
  • Start date Start date
R

Rd100

Guest
I need some reception reports on eurobird 2 25.5e east please can you post your info here, To tune in to 25.5E as a guide the strongest transponder is a SCPC transponder 11.100v 2590 3/4 which is easy received in wales on a 1.2m dish and after that the next strongest one is 11.175v 27500 3/4 , But what i need reports on are the orbit network transponders on this satellite 11013 H, 11054 H, 11096 H, 11604 H, 11681 H all 27500 3/4
 
I have given up on Orbit/Eurobird as the signals are very weak.
May be by using a proper feedhorn and a Norsat 4000C in the horizontal axis, one could extract more of the Orbits with the CM120.
Should be tried.
 
I understand what you are saying and i can receive all eurobird 2 25.5e transpondesr with my 1.8m but i want to know what other people are receiving in the United Kingdom on their dish what ever size it is and what ever make it is


canofan said:
I have given up on Orbit/Eurobird as the signals are very weak.
May be by using a proper feedhorn and a Norsat 4000C in the horizontal axis, one could extract more of the Orbits with the CM120.
Should be tried.
 
Wish I could receive that sat on my 1.2 mtr Fibo.... :-(
 
Why is Orbit jumping around all the time on all sats?
 
A Gibertini OP125 has full reception of EB2 from SE Bavaria (Traunstein Region) except of 11005V+11009V of course which are on the Superbeam. I asked a friend of mine to check it. The dish is fix with focus at 28.2E and getting 42E-39E-25.5E-19.2E-16E-13E-9E in the offset.
 
hi nothing on a 1.2cm in yorkshire
 
Nowt in Suffolk, 1m Gibby.
Parky
 
deepbluesky said:
A Gibertini OP125 has full reception of EB2 from SE Bavaria (Traunstein Region) except of 11005V+11009V of course which are on the Superbeam. I asked a friend of mine to check it. The dish is fix with focus at 28.2E and getting 42E-39E-25.5E-19.2E-16E-13E-9E in the offset.

Sorry, i have to correct myself. 11005V + 11009V are beeing received and at 51N/12E even 10985V is there but on the limit because of the FEC=7/8.
 
Back
Top