new and need help to sort dm800 hd pvr

das31

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dmc800 hd
My Location
spain
i have a dreambox dm800 hd pvr and i use to pay a lad in the uk for the channels but he is no longer with us i am just wounding if i can sort it that i could do it all and sort it that it works again i am sorry i am very new to all this thank you for your help

das31

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dmc800 hd
My Location
spain
no i was wanting to know if i could put the dreambox back to factory settings and start again or is the box no good as i am new to all this many thanks for any help on this

das31

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dmc800 hd
My Location
spain
please can you help i am a new to all this i was on a paid card share and i just want to know can i release it from that so i can put my own image on the system and start fresh with my own system so i can learn it all and get it going 1 day if you have any good points or are a bit bored and would like to give a bit of your knowledge to help me i would be most grateful thank you

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
I suggest you read the appropriate sticky guides and how tos in the dreambox section, the problem you may have is that your stb passwords are unknown and hence your only option may be to re-flash the stb with a different image in which case there are many thousands of threads and guides available on how that can be achieved

wallycharlo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800 / 1m Gibertini XP
My Location
Western Austria
Yes, just reflash your box with a new image and then all of the data which was related to the paid share will be gone.

Then download and install your favourite softcam.

A quick search of this and other forums will tell you how to go about the above.

It's certainly a good idea for you to move away from a paid share setup.

Rgds ... Wally

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Please note that both Threads on this Topic have now been merged.

das31

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dmc800 hd
My Location
spain
thank you very much for all your help its time to get the brain working and learn something new :)

das31

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dmc800 hd
My Location
spain
please can you help i am with a card share person but want away with it i have all my user name and password but am stuck now with how to put a new image on i have downloaded 1 and i want to start from fresh i have tried reading and looking but got to the pulling the hair out stage if anyone could help me just a bit i would be grateful of your help thank you i have got all my ip addys for everything as well

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Please dont start new topics - Ive moved your post to your existing thread.

If you go to the top of the DM800 section there is a thread called something along the lines of "Flash your 800 the easy way" - I suggest you start there :)

A nonymous

Reaction score
To flash a DM800 read below.

Make sure the box is networked then switch the box on and then immediately hold the power button in.

It should then display on the front something like the following

****stop****

If you go to your pc ( has to be on the same network) open up firefox, or which ever browser you use and type in the ip address that is displayed on your DM800 you should then be greeted with the loader page.

You can then use this to send a new image to your box.

Make sure you find out which Sim & bootloader your box uses as if its from payserver its unlikely to be a genuine box.

You will then have to find an image which is correct for that bootloader and SIM. If you install the wrong image you will get a "No CA" error and the box will not boot up.

Sometimes the information will show on the box when it boots up.

My old clone used to displayon the front of it something like the following when it first booted

SIM 2.01 #82

Translated, SIM 2.01 Bootloader 82 :D

So for my old box you would need to find an image for a SIM 2.01 box with bootloader 82. If it doesn't display anything you will need to open the box and have a look. It usually says which sim it is on top of it.

You should see something like the images attached.

Nano

Attachments

• ferrari-sim-card-.jpg
    ferrari-sim-card-.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 33
  • sim 2.01.jpg
    sim 2.01.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 53