new cband channel on 45 w ,on usa beam,&impresion and logos of exotic tv channels

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
Hello!
iam hope iam write here,with my idea,of this topic,if not,please remove it to the meeting place zone!:=
today!
a new transponder,has been activated with a package,from the dom.republic!

can,anyone catch ths freqency,here in europe,with a large 5,or 6 meter fullsized dish:)
this question,goes ,to this handfull peaple,that can receive,the last left yess transponders,in hungary,then with this kind of monster,the posibilty is a little bit higher,to get also
here now the new freqency!

3,845 GHz, v, with 11,029 and 7/8,

in this,topic,i want also make,a overview,over the time,about exotic tv logos,inhold of tv programm contents,on other programms,that we cant receive here in europe!
that you see,on holiday,for e.g

it ,was ,an idea,that i have 3 days ago

if someone from usa ,read this,please post some snapshots,so that we can see,how the tv logos,of the dominican republik looks like!
3 years ago i was in key west,and i could whatch the telvision of cuba,the logo looks like a circle cuboid,inside each other!

on internet,we can good compare,together,
about,wordlwide,operating,tv channels ,like discovery,or travel channel,or music channel,on mtv,for example,there are more specifily,to represent,there culurures in music!

on the 2.channel there was only fidel castro,with his daily speech,to the nation :D
24 h/day!

on cambodian television,i see last year ,during a jouney to angkor watt temples in siam reap,the khmer woman,has very high voices ,and whispering,in a strange voice level!
on the bus tours there was only asian violince shooting movies,complity laud,also in mexico i see this,not good when you sit 20h in the bus!

also,i recogneized,in a ubc store,in thailand,that,the programm speaker,has exactly the same voice,then on sky uk:)
that means,the pay tv operators ,buy,famouers voices,and this man,must speech alot!

okay,now iam waiting for your input,what you see on television in other parts of the world!

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Dead easy to see what foreign station logos look like:

_http://www.lyngsat-logo.com/tvcountry/tvcountry.html

Dominican Republic: