New films on s_x View

N

net1

Tv erotica s_x View has introduced new film programming from the well known "Private" house manufacturer. Thanks to the new programming, as a subscriber you can follow films that have enjoyed a high budget with actors like Anita Blonde, Olivia of Rio and Tania Russof and directors like Pierre Woodman and Nic Cramer.

s_x View Tv, together to s_x View Plus transmits from the satellites Hot Bird.Encrypted in Irdeto 2 and Viaccess 2

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
I really honestly genuinely believe that the average consumer of mature content couldn't give a toss (ahem) about the budget. In fact my guess is that the higher the budget, the fewer minutes of actual dinkydibbly there will be, and/or the more unnatural the performers. My guess is that most punters (oh alright, me then) would rather see the amateur shenanigans of slightly soiled Susan from Sunderland than the contrived and choreographed affectations of some artificially bronzed surgically enhanced and altogether sexless Sabrina Screampointlessly from Seattle.

:eek:

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
2Old....you have a way with words and I agree entirely. Did you ever go to Sunderland btw. :)

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
sadly no. But my mother, Susan, was born there and it's a statistical likelyhood my father was too.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Theres a small chance they were twins

At 100+ it would be difficult to prove anything else, which neatly explains the eyes

;)

If the time machines perfected we can find out, bring back a paper as proof.