New transponders on 2F

Huevos

Satellite Freak
My Satellite Setup
57E to 58W, C-band and Ku, DVB-S2, 4:2:2 and blindscan.
My Location
38.5ºN, 0.5ºW
DVB-S2 11066V/11095V 8PSK 23000 2/3, ITV, UK beam.

Also something at: DVB-S2 11503V 8PSK 14400 2/3, not sure what, looks like PE beam.
 
Last edited:
DVB-S2 11503V 8PSK 14400 2/3

yes my friend it is on PE beam I can get the tp 15.5 dB in Istanbul with 170 cm dish
it is testing I think. IT found 1 Channel
 
DVB-S2 11503V 8PSK 14400 2/3

yes my friend it is on PE beam I can get the tp 15.5 dB in Istanbul with 170 cm dish
it is testing I think. IT found 1 Channel
Looks like a inactive 4:2:2 feed on 1N PE beam.
 
... Yes, transponder switched off now. ITV ones still active.
 
11505V is a German feed (720p, H.264, 4:2:2)
(Your low band LOF might have a deviation of about 2MHZ ;) )
 

Attachments

  • Snap125.webp
    Snap125.webp
    118.7 KB · Views: 95
Hi, I receive both new channels, but the Sound is out of sync on my Samsung TV as well as on the Panasonic Twin. Just a testing effect?
 
new signal active at 11500V 8570 8PSK 3/4 ... seems to be another data feed.
 
Back
Top