newbe help please

nickemac

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DBOX
My Location
UK
Hi,
im a complete newbe to d box and was kinda wondering if someone could take a few minutes to explane what is involved in changing the image also how do you do it? do you need to open the box? or do you need to connect to pc? wats flash cams and keys?

thanx

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
:-welcome to the forum nickemac
You need to have a read of T_G's DB idiot guide which explains all click here

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Welcome nickemac

If you got a Dreambox, then the Idiot Guide will help you to get a basic understanding, as Topper has just pointed out. If you have a Dbox then I am not sure...

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Yes T_G you have sown the seeds of doubt in my mind now my original reply was based on him having a dreambox. I never even noticed the bit about Dbox in his set up unless he has changed it. Isn't Dbox Cable and we don't t do cable here it's in the rules:-rules

stan.p

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
humax 5400 moterised system
My Location
uk
there are two types of dboxs,one for the cable and the other for the satellite systems.they only way to tell the differance i have been told,is that the cable has an aerial type of a connector and the satallite box has an f connector.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
toppervte33h said:
Yes T_G you have sown the seeds of doubt in my mind now my original reply was based on him having a dreambox. I never even noticed the bit about Dbox in his set up unless he has changed it. Isn't Dbox Cable and we don't t do cable here it's in the rules:-rules

May I fertilize and water those seeds my learned friend? Look at the exact location of this thread :-mamster

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Is it possible to join the idiots order without owning a dreambox??? I sure am a candidate for something!!!!

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
toppervte33h said:
Is it possible to join the idiots order without owning a dreambox??? I sure am a candidate for something!!!!

Sir Topper...has a good sound to it.

Oh-oh I can smell that evil smell of :-hijack