Newbee help needed

mightyfoot

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB 7020s
My Location
Leeds UK
Hi, sorry if this post is in the wrong place but i have read all the stuff about my box Dream box 7020, i bought it and it is set up to 28.2, all this is good but can anyone tell me how i unscramble the channels or at least some of them? can anyone help.

I have installed all the different cams like ccams 2.1.1/NewCS1.67 and i even have different ones installed like Evocamd 2.17/NewCS165 but none of the channels with the little yellow square box will unscramble, i have tried different cams and rebooted but nothing works please can anyone help as im going out of my mind?

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum mightyfoot

You do not mention a subscription card in the body of your post, without a valid subscription card you will not open any channels as Sky satellite is secure. You will be able to view the FTA channels though

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
mightyfoot said:
.... but i have read all the stuff about my box Dream box 7020,

Don't think you have, you need to read a bit more;)

mightyfoot

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB 7020s
My Location
Leeds UK
Sorry i forgot to mention i have a white sky card, but cant seem to get any of the sly channels? so i must be doing something wrong some where

benson

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i have dreambox 7020
My Location
northeast england
hi iam nw to this can anyone help me with anguide to setting up a dream box i have 7020 and dont no ho to set my cc cam or anything i have sky card but havent a clue please help

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
All the information you need to get a white sky card working on a DB can be found right here on the forum.

No-one is going to hold your hand and give you more than the most general help - so get a nice cup of tea, and settle down for a couple of hours reading.

:)