Newbie to FTA

this post is waste of time as o/p is not providing or posting any results / clear information
 
Which signal are you trying to find?
 
What dish and LNB are you using? Also which GTMedia signal finder are you using?

Frequencies are here:

Use Dish Pointer to give you and idea of where to point the dish
Code:
https://www.dishpointer.com
 
I want Galaxy 19 however any strong signal would suffice for now.


Check my post number 61 in this topic, I gave you an EBSPro scan result from Galaxy 19 at 97.0 W twenty months ago in May 2021.
My parting comment I made at that time still stands, "Personally, I doubt we will see any results from the O/P"

 
Just a couple of thoughts after reading this thread:
Checking your position on Dishpointer for 97W I get this:

1673994127124.png

I don't know what the white object left from the location you pointed out to be the location of your dish, but I suppose it's not more that 15 meters high so you would look over it.
By the way there are a lot of apps for your smartphone with which you can check the line of sight with augment reality, f.e. Satellite Pointer.Just point your camera at the sky and you will see something like this:
1673994664119.png1673994702760.png

Of course with other data and satellites.

In the screenshot made from the dishpointer site, you can see the parameters for your dish.

For Galaxy 19 Ku-band Satbeams advises a dish of minimum 90 cm/ 35.4 inch, so 36 inch would be on the edge, especially for DVB-S2/8PSK signals, but I think the DVB-S with FEC 3/4 might be possible to receive.


There is no way you can receive a KU band signal from 10 E at your location.
 
Back
Top