dertnop

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dp7200 p4
My Location
u.k
hi,i am new to this.if i bought a decoder and dish myself can i get s*y scrambled channels or would i have to subscibe to one of their packages and have them provide the decoder and dish?

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
:-Welcome1

dertnop said:
hi,i am new to this.if i bought a decoder and dish myself can i get s*y scrambled channels

You can buy a decoder but you will need a card - for that you have to pay

or would i have to subscibe to one of their packages and have them provide the decoder and dish?

That would be the better option - you will have to take out a years contract but you will get the receiver and installation free.

Only if you're in the UK - I see you are.

dertnop

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dp7200 p4
My Location
u.k
gameboy said:
:-Welcome1

You can buy a decoder but you will need a card - for that you have to pay

That would be the better option - you will have to take out a years contract but you will get the receiver and installation free.

Only if you're in the UK - I see you are.
thanks for that gameboy

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
the full skyworld package is good telly to watch,but itll set you back 42.50 a month.

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
twag42 said:
the full skyworld package is good telly to watch

Again and again and again and......

DJDarkAngel

Reaction score
Website
www.greek-sat-shop.info
My Satellite Setup
Silvercrest Comag SL65
comag 80cm dish
comag lnb 40mm
Matrix Reborn Cam
T-Rex Cam
Cas 3 Interface
Funcard 6
My Location
Greece
gameboy can you help me? i have recently bought a comag sl65 (silvercrest) and i want to watch more than the free channels. Which except of the dragon cam is the best cam to buy for my comag and what other accessories (such as card, programmer) will i need to buy to have my comag work???

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
DJDarkAngel said:
gameboy can you help me? i have recently bought a comag sl65 (silvercrest) and i want to watch more than the free channels. Which except of the dragon cam is the best cam to buy for my comag and what other accessories (such as card, programmer) will i need to buy to have my comag work???

Hi Dark Angel & Welcome.
I dont think there is CI slot in the comag sl 65 for you to insert any cams.
You can add new firmware that will allow you to view extra Chs. Do a google search for Comag firmware (maiden) Ahem, and a lot of info for you there.

vrochopios

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Thessaloniki, Greece
Hello everybody!
You've got a great forum with very interesting stuff.
I' ve been reading around for the past two weeks now and I'm learning a lot ( I'm a complete newbie to this).
I believe that fellow DarkAngel is refering to silvercrest sl 65 CI which I have also bought recently from lidl in Greece and has 2 slots for CI.
Can you recommend a C:-smallmamM which will allow us to watch the most out of this?
Also about a patch for this receiver I didn't manage to find anything around after a lot of search, I only saw that something is still under developement. Does anyone know something more/different?

Thank you very much in advance for your answers.
I hope I didn't bug you too much.