Newby Help

swiftkill3r

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky DIgi
My Location
England
Ive been watching the second half of the premiership on video streams from Art Sports> I have decided for next season to buy the required sattellite equipment to watch the games in full quality and on my shiny new plasma! But i havent a faintest idea on what equipment i would require to do this. Any help/links pointers would be greatly appreciated. I also would like to knkow about programmers as ive seen them and blank cards ready available. Is it possible to program a blank card to recieve channels for free??

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
:-Welcome1

All the information you need is here on this forum - use the search option at the top of each page.

Word of warning...

Satellite TV changes all the time - what is available now may not be available next season. Consider this before you spend your hard earned cash buying a system just to watch football.

That said, there's a whole world of TV and Radio out there - check out the forums and have fun...

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire

swiftkill3r

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky DIgi
My Location
England
what kinda stuff is available using hacks? £80 sure beats by sky sports sub btw!!!