Nilesat 102 and Badr 4 in Netherlands

Huevos said:
It's a pity they are encrypted. Plenty of other sports channels though.

Finally yesterday I received my Aljazeera card with 8 channels + 1 in HD @ 13est and I must say it is a fantastic deal: 70 eur for 12 months.Humping

Unfortunately human being wants always more :) ...so the video bitrate of Aljazeera package on 7west is higher/better than 13est...that's why I am so interested in 7w.

Anyway yday night I was watching 4 international football matches live and 2 of them in English :-worship...so as the first day I can't complain:)

Looking forward to enjoying e.g. Serie A, Liga and Champions League !!!
 
pipino said:
actualy one of the best sport packages around and its very cheap to subscribe yearly (about 70 us$) ,where i am many bars use aljazeera sport video mixed with spanish radio sound"cadena SER" (special piece of hardware with a 5seg delay system) to watch la liga , when police raided one of them once suspecting a pirate D+ signal they where surprised with a arabic speaking channel:-rofl2

check this up _http://www.adm.ae/
Hmm, I can't read Arabic :confused: but I have found these on eBay for less than 60 pounds. Do you know a place in Spain that sells them over the counter?

Also I've read that they Viaccess 3.0. Would I need a cam for this? Or do the multicrypt slots on the Vantage x221 support this? And, Where can you get the delay device?

My father-in-law would be furious if I had this as he is paying 60€ + PPV to Digital + every month.
 
Huevos said:
Hmm, I can't read Arabic :confused: but I have found these on eBay for less than 60 pounds. Do you know a place in Spain that sells them over the counter?

Also I've read that they Viaccess 3.0. Would I need a cam for this? Or do the multicrypt slots on the Vantage x221 support this? And, Where can you get the delay device?

My father-in-law would be furious if I had this as he is paying 60€ + PPV to Digital + every month.

ciberland in gandia stock cards and the special radio i think,but still make sure the card is from new stock and opens the new channels for championes league and HD as there are many selling old stock specialy in ebay , vantage would accept the viaccess 3 cards with no issues at all ,ahh could you check with your OP150 if you can get AB4 on 7º in your area please..cheers m8
;)
 
pipino said:
.... make sure the card is from new stock and opens the new channels for championes league and HD as there are many selling old stock specialy in ebay .........
;)


unfortunately it is right and I hope your are wrong :)

I just issued an official complaint to the UK shop on ebay as they promised the whole package ...do they want to f**k with my money? fine...they are more than welcome Humping
 
pipino said:
could you check with your OP150 if you can get AB4 on 7º in your area please..cheers m8 ;)
Euronews (10911 V) S73, Q99. Best signal seems to be 3 or 4 clicks West of Nilesat 101/102.
 
pipino said:
spanish radio sound"cadena SER" (special piece of hardware with a 5seg delay system) to watch la liga
Just a thought (may be stupid), do you think that if I got the sound from Cadena Ser on 19.2E it would sort out the delay problem? Or is there another reason it is out of sync.
 
the problem the signal on hotbird is taken from nilsat so we have double time desync ,but is worth a try for some fun
 
LAURO2008 said:
unfortunately it is right and I hope your are wrong :)

I just issued an official complaint to the UK shop on ebay as they promised the whole package ...do they want to f**k with my money? fine...they are more than welcome Humping
the real price for the new cards with all the channels including HD is not
70€ but more then 100€ ,i actualy know until now there are few ppl who have those viaccess cards as yet specialy in europe most suppliers in algeria received them last week ...so watch out what you are buying from internet
 
Huevos said:
Euronews (10911 V) S73, Q99. Best signal seems to be 3 or 4 clicks West of Nilesat 101/102.

thanx for the test m8 ,,what about?? S88
12456 V
many thanx
 
Huevos said:
Hmm, I can't read Arabic :confused: .

here is a translation my friend made so most of us understands the arabic page ,those are official prices from aljazeera sport ,expect more from reselers ,they say from next week they can manage and reactivate viaccess cards ,also there is a new keyfly cam model on the way to fight piracy
...........cheers
 

Attachments

  • JSC ARA.webp
    JSC ARA.webp
    25.5 KB · Views: 54
  • JSC EN.webp
    JSC EN.webp
    25.5 KB · Views: 51
pipino said:
thanx for the test m8 ,,what about?? S88
12456 V
many thanx
No sign of 12456V but 12418V works fine. Peculiar!
 
yes indeed , god i miss my Gib OP150 already i think i will find another site and put it up again ..i still have it and the guy who wanted to buy it just retracted
 
pipino said:
here is a translation my friend made so most of us understands the arabic page ,those are official prices from aljazeera sport ,expect more from reselers ,they say from next week they can manage and reactivate viaccess cards ,also there is a new keyfly cam model on the way to fight piracy
...........cheers

This UK shop seems to be serious and they already answered to my complaint...:) and what I'm going to write now is a kind of NEWS as the confusion (with or without Champions League) is getting higher & higher:

The first 4 channels include everything (C.L. too) but for activating 5,6,7,8 and the one in HD we have to pay extra money but nobody knows yet how much more.

Surely I'm disappointed as the advertisement was talking about 8+1 HD channels but yesterday night with 4 channels activated I didn't know which match to watch:)....it is already too much;)
 
LAURO2008 said:
The first 4 channels include everything
Can you confirm how much of what you are receiving is in English. Also if it is if it is La Liga what is on the second audio stream.
 
Huevos said:
Can you confirm how much of what you are receiving is in English. Also if it is if it is La Liga what is on the second audio stream.

I can't say yet because Serie A, Liga and CL haven't started yet :)....
 
Back
Top