Nilesat 201

JOHN896 said:
11727 H 27500 0% signal on 2.4m dish Swansea Uk.

Hi all

in Riyadh i can confirm that the frequency is working and strong here , they are broadcasting a religious program now and the channel name is Nilesat 201

will try to upload a snapshot as I’m not home but me brother confirmed that to me
 
in tel aviv,11727h27500 is working and very strong signal. i confirm as the guy from riyad said that they are showing religious program and the channel name is nilsat 201
 
Nothing on that frequency (6.0°W or 7.0°W) here, but it is the worst time of the day for reception and we have complete cloud cover and it's drizzling.
 
Hello,

11727 H 27500 3/4 "NILESAT 201" in DVB-S MPEG-2 very weak in south-western of Germany with 220cm.

Best Regards
qwer.
 

Attachments

  • 11727 H (Bild2).webp
    11727 H (Bild2).webp
    83.6 KB · Views: 60
  • 11727 H (Bild3).webp
    11727 H (Bild3).webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 57
  • Aufnahme1 09-27 16-44-53.webp
    Aufnahme1 09-27 16-44-53.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 92
Stable signal reception, but the limit! Waiting tp new vertical sites! Southern Romania, 1.8 dish !
Best Regards !
Bogdan !
 

Attachments

  • nile 201.webp
    nile 201.webp
    281.1 KB · Views: 87
hi

here is my snapshots
 

Attachments

  • 27092010041.webp
    27092010041.webp
    186 KB · Views: 77
  • 27092010043.webp
    27092010043.webp
    221.3 KB · Views: 94
  • 27092010045.webp
    27092010045.webp
    225.6 KB · Views: 98
These reports are very interesting indeed. Keep them coming lads and lasses :)
 
Hello again,

in evening times, signal is now stable with 220cm in Germany on TP 11727 H.
(52% on CTCP).

Best Regards
qwer.
 

Attachments

  • Aufnahme9 09-27 19-08-08.webp
    Aufnahme9 09-27 19-08-08.webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 69
  • Aufnahme9 09-27 19-08-59.webp
    Aufnahme9 09-27 19-08-59.webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 57
weather still to bad raining and dark clouds!
is there a big diffrence,in the scew angle,position,elevation,comparing to the old nilesat,?
you have to move your dish a little bit,to get better signal results,on this new transponder?
 
The reception in Nothern Greece is litle bit better from TP 11727 H.
this foto(is not mine but from a friend) is from Thessaloniki (nothern Greece) with 1.10x1.20 dish
in my area and my dish the signal is very strong .
 

Attachments

  • nilesat201.webp
    nilesat201.webp
    41.5 KB · Views: 75
Good evening all,

Nilesat 201 is active in this parts of the woods. I am currently receiving 2 frequencies, 11727 H 27500 and 11737 H 27500 streaming the same Islamic religious tv content.
My setup consist of a 1.5 offset dish plus inverto ultra black quad lnb.
Below Snapshot of said frequencies,
 

Attachments

  • 5030406320_1273109070_b.webp
    5030406320_1273109070_b.webp
    42.8 KB · Views: 170
  • 5030404410_ecc37f5493_b.webp
    5030404410_ecc37f5493_b.webp
    47.2 KB · Views: 68
  • 5029810077_cdc72ee6fe_b.webp
    5029810077_cdc72ee6fe_b.webp
    61.2 KB · Views: 70
JOHN896 said:
11727 H 27500 0% signal on 2.4m dish Swansea Uk.
Still active @ 8:20pm CET. Try a bit higher. Comes up as 11727 on the Inverto LNB and 11731 on an old Invacom C120 single. It's an easy catch on the 90cm dish for me (14dB MER) and I guess I could probably get it on a 60cm dish.

Also, try 11938 V 27500 3/4.
 
Huevos said:
Still active @ 8:20pm CET. Try a bit higher. Comes up as 11727 on the Inverto LNB and 11731 on an old Invacom C120 single. It's an easy catch on the 90cm dish for me (14dB MER) and I guess I could probably get it on a 60cm dish.

Also, try 11938 V 27500 3/4.

Not a thing here, but I've got low cloud, mist and moderate drizzle at the moment and my Nilesat quality readings are down by 5 to 6 points, which has taken off all the horizontal TP's. I'll try again nearer to 11pm, as the signal keeps increasing.

I'm confused about 11938V, as it's the MBC transponder. It seems to be just the same quality and strength as before and the TP id shows Nilesat 101. Are you saying that's been moved to 201?
 
Hello @kungu,

I would say, that there is realy nothing on "11737 H".

Best Regards
qwer.
 
Hello,

no these listed Transponder @KOS aren´t (yet) from Nilesat 201.

Best Regards
qwer.
 

Attachments

  • NetworkID = Nilesat 101.webp
    NetworkID = Nilesat 101.webp
    176.1 KB · Views: 108
sonnetpete said:
I'm confused about 11938V, as it's the MBC transponder. It seems to be just the same quality and strength as before and the TP id shows Nilesat 101. Are you saying that's been moved to 201?


Me too,still getting that, assuming that its still on 102??
 
Robbo said:
Me too,still getting that, assuming that its still on 102??
On the spectrum I am getting more power from that transponder than usual and this other transponder has popped up at 11727 H. Tracking data from earlier today said Nilesat 102 was no longer at 7ºW. Other than that it's all a big guessing game.
 

Attachments

  • Nilesat_201.webp
    Nilesat_201.webp
    64.6 KB · Views: 71
mmm, strange... I've not changed my dish positioning at all for Nilesat, and still getting the optimium signal, if I were picking up 102, then I would have thought that i'd have to nudge my position slightly, but no.Where's 102 supposed to be?,if it was 6W or thereabouts I'd have to move my dish ,definitely, as I'm sensitive to anything more 0.1-0.2 degrees, either side
 
102 is at 6.81W if n2yo is correct

-http://www.n2yo.com/?s=26470
 
Back
Top