Nilesat 201

I think in the next hours maybe days the tp switching will take place.They used 11727 H only for testing

The signal strenght of MBC channel became lower here in N of Romania but other V polarization channels works much better then before on my 150 cm p.f. dish.I was outside 15minutes ago and the sky was covered with clouds

BestRegards
DoktorOfSat
 
Robbo said:
Michael, I would be interested to know what you get off badr6 on your 1.8, pleeeese. But in a new thread.

Robbo, as Michael is going to be away, I'll start a 'Badr6 Reception' thread, then perhaps he can add to it when he gets back.
 
sonnetpete said:
Robbo, as Michael is going to be away, I'll start a 'Badr6 Reception' thread, then perhaps he can add to it when he gets back.

Change of plan this evening! I have contributed!
 
in aproximently 3 weeks,like nilesat told on the phone!
 
test channel 11727 H was swiched off today!


_www.flysat.com/nilesat201.php
 
Hello,

I´m not for sure, if these two new transponder are realy from Nilesat 201:

12092 V 27500 5/6 "ADMC" in DVB-S2 QPSK MPEG-4 and encrypted.

12111 H 27500 5/6 "ADMC" in DVB-S2 QPSK MPEG-4 and encrypted.

Signal with 52% on CTCP and 220cm in Germany.

PS: On Atlantic Bird 4A @7,2°W still on "ADMC" on 11432 V and 11449 H with 27500 5/6 in DVB-S2 QPSK MPEG-4 and encrypted. Signal with 54% on CTCP.

Best Regards
qwer.
 

Attachments

  • 12092 V (Bild2).webp
    12092 V (Bild2).webp
    58 KB · Views: 44
  • 12111 H (Bild1).webp
    12111 H (Bild1).webp
    42.3 KB · Views: 56
dx qwer said:
Hello,

I´m not for sure, if these two new transponder are realy from Nilesat 201:

12092 V 27500 5/6 "ADMC" in DVB-S2 QPSK MPEG-4 and encrypted.

12111 H 27500 5/6 "ADMC" in DVB-S2 QPSK MPEG-4 and encrypted.

Signal with 52% on CTCP and 220cm in Germany.

PS: On Atlantic Bird 4A @7,2°W still on "ADMC" on 11432 V and 11449 H with 27500 5/6 in DVB-S2 QPSK MPEG-4 and encrypted. Signal with 54% on CTCP.

Best Regards
qwer.

strong signal here for TP 12092 and 12111
 
Hello naa11,

thanks for your answer.

Best Regards
qwer.
 
just checked here in Spain (alicante area) using motorized Fibo stop 90..i can confirm we have a very decent signal from the mentioned transponders ,now the big test should come from england
 
Hi,no signal using a 2.4m Channel Master dish,Swansea UK
 
JOHN896 said:
Hi,no signal using a 2.4m Channel Master dish,Swansea UK

hi john ,

do you get Badr6 signal
 
Hi pipino,yes i do get badr 4,5 and 6 signal.
 
Hello,

11727 H again active now.

Best Regards
qwer.
 

Attachments

  • Aufnahme6 09-30 19-07-00.webp
    Aufnahme6 09-30 19-07-00.webp
    25.7 KB · Views: 54
  • Aufnahme6 09-30 19-07-40.webp
    Aufnahme6 09-30 19-07-40.webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 57
Very strong signal here in Lanzarote but not clearing with official receiver.

Triggs

PS Just tried on a Darkbox and it wont find it at all.
 
Good evening all,

Current active frequencies on Nilesat 201 include,

Ashorooq Tv 11595 V 27500

Nilesat 210 test frequency 11727 H 27500

12092 V 27500 5/6 "ADMC" in DVB-S2 QPSK MPEG-4 and encrypted.

12111 H 27500 5/6 "ADMC" in DVB-S2 QPSK MPEG-4 and encrypted.
 
kungu said:
Current active frequencies on Nilesat 201 include,

Ashorooq Tv 11595 V 27500

Hello kungu,

I have no signal on 11595 V.

Best Regards
qwer.
 
Liveonsat has said for the last month that these will be the frequencies for AD Sport HD on Nilesat 201.
 
dx qwer said:
Hello kungu,

I have no signal on 11595 V.

Best Regards
qwer.

I have checked on the frequency and have noted that it is coming in from Atlantic bird 2 which has part of its beam cover this neck of the woods. So only three live frequencies on Nilesat 201 at the moment.

Warm regards.
 

Attachments

  • 5039761370_02fd18f28e.webp
    5039761370_02fd18f28e.webp
    44 KB · Views: 60
Back
Top