Nilesat in Spain

I tried nilesat and got it no probs this time. This time i know its nilesat, i double checked the frequencys!!!
 
Can you tell me which receiver you are using, which channels you can get & what is the quality of the reception?

Thanks, El Cid
 
80cm dish, Sky digibox (Belive it or not) pace 2400, all the free to air channels, (Dubai sport, bbc world, Dubai tv and loads of other good ones) and the reception is all day, no probs on any transponders.
 
Hello there,
Does any one still want up to date info from here on this topic?
Gary.
 
I re-aligned a dish for a couple near Valencia and I received Nilesat for them using a 85cm dish
 
Im still going strong here. Theres some really good FTA movies on ONE TV. And dubai tv are going to launch a drama channel.
 
No problem here on a 60 cm dish and a sky digibox,but its a lot easier with a FTA receiver.
 
in marbella nilsat is superexcellent with 60 cts !!! all transponders very strong!!!
 
Is it on Nilesat 7ºW the MBC channels? I've read that the MBC 4 has a good lineup of programs with live transmissions of CBS News. Can anyone confirm this? I could point up another dish on my "varanda" if it's worth it.
 
Nilesat101 and nilesat102 are in the same position, yes MBC are on it, but thier subscription channels
 
Here arre a few photos of nilesat in action. I have the signal strengh for transponder 11785v 27 3/4, a picture of the dish and a OneTV screenshot. Does anyone else wish to elaborate? Post your pics...

:-snowman Merry christmas. Jesus was the cause!
 
Nice view! The idea of the dish pole through the table is an original.
 
I started this thread off about a year ago. Got loads of info off you members but I'd just like to say a big thanks to lovelyperson who I met up with and he gave me a great deal of help setting up my dish.

I have a 1.2mtr dish for Nilesat and a 90cm dish for Astra (just for sky news, unless anyone can tell me what else I can get on it).

I mostly use Nilesat for the MBC channels and One TV. I also get the full ART bouquet when I use my card, so all in all it was worth putting up the dish for Nilesat.

I now have another question, I've installed a Pauxis Monoblock LNB on my Astra dish, hoping to get Hotbird. The mono block only has one output, can anybody tell me how to connect it up? I'm using an old Humax decoder which at present is connected to my Nilesat & Astra dishes

Attached is a photo of my dish installation.
 
el cid said:
Got loads of info off you members but I'd just like to say a big thanks to lovelyperson who I met up with and he gave me a great deal of help setting up my dish.
...I now have another question, I've installed a Pauxis Monoblock LNB on my Astra dish, hoping to get Hotbird. The mono block only has one output, can anybody tell me how to connect it up? I'm using an old Humax decoder which at present is connected to my Nilesat & Astra dishes.

:) From me, a pleasure, and before you start, no more jokes about 'Internet dating relationships', it would ruin my credability with my previous business friends.:D .

Seriously 'P', thanks and hope all is well there for you both.

Re: the monoblock, if its the model on the attachments, the DISEqC Command settings are shown for 13º and 19ºE.

View attachment 18348

You will find a PM sent with the web site concerned as it may conflict with sponsors here.

If it is not the model in question then I guess the manufacturers themselves will have the answers.

Sending shortly via eMail, foto of recent evening out.

Cheers 'P' ;) lovelyperson
 
Back
Top