Nilesat mbc 1-4 problems what is your signal like

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rd100
  • Start date Start date
R

Rd100

Guest
I usely get no problems with nilesat V transponders in the dry or rain but the last few days mbc1-4 on 11934 v & also the channels on 12.130 v are really low signal and suffer from blocking, Any one else haveing problems
 
My Signal for MBC 1-4 is clear at the moment, 68% Signal quality
 
Possibly moved, Mine has, the cause -- high winds. may be only a few mm but it will make a big difference on a weak signal. I have not adjusted mine yet as it's piddling down and as 13 19 30 are all still good so there's no rush.
 
no its not i tested that i put the signal meter on it today al is fine tracking the arc 100% ok, i will try my new invacom c120 fitting lnb on it tomorrow

frund said:
Possibly moved, Mine has, the cause -- high winds. may be only a few mm but it will make a big difference on a weak signal. I have not adjusted mine yet as it's piddling down and as 13 19 30 are all still good so there's no rush.
 
I had a problem with MBC the other day, it seems the power on thier transponder was turned down for a few hours, because it was weaker than the One´tv transponder, which never happens. Its back to normal now though.
 
well iam using 11938 for mbc,i have full signal.
 
Back
Top